Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh- Curvy Girl, with stages for Normal, Fat, and Pregnant Sims

by Starangel13 Posted 11th Feb 2006 at 4:29 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2006 at 1:50 AM by Starangel13

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:35 AM
looks great can't wait to use it in game. thank you for this. Now just waiting for new clothing for them.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:40 AM
I usually like super thin sims but I saw this and was like: I WANT IT! Very pretty. I can't wait to try it in the game! THANK YOU~!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:40 AM
Excellent work, variety is always a welcome thing!!!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:55 AM
From a "Curvy" girl to you...THANK YOU!

Everything happens for a reason!
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:00 AM
Very cool, I love having a variety of shapes in my game and she looks great, thank you!
Inventor
#7 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:01 AM
So this is just like a clothing mesh? And doesn't replace the regular sim look? I have a habbit of dl things wrong....
!@_<!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:05 AM
Just a clothing mesh.

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:06 AM
Well done. It looks really nice. I'm always wanting different body shapes in my game. Thank you!

P.S.- BlueIzumi, I'm loving your username and avatar. =P
Scholar
#10 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:08 AM
This is a very nice mesh, should go nicely with the project im working on.The Maxie size just wasnt cutting it.And i think we all should have nicely figured women in our game Thanks for sharing your work

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:52 AM
Me too!
Thanks so much! I love having pregnant sims and this shape will add more dimension to my game. Thanks again!
Inventor
#12 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:16 AM
THank you for answering so quick star You totally rock! This is so what I needed!
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:45 AM
Straight-up awesome!
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 1:26 PM
Thank you, for sharing this cool mesh with the rest of the simming world. We have a variety of sizes in the real world, so thanks for helping our simmies have it too! Looks good.
pssst....! * "thanks for keepin' your work free*

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:12 PM
Lovely!!!! I think I'll be making some clothes for this beautiful shape!!

I'm a fucking viking!

CKY <3 *vade mecum*

What would there be beyond the eyes of Brandon Lee?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:21 PM
This is so cool! you done a great job!
Thank you so much for sharing!
are there any plans to link this mesh to a skintone or 4?
I don't like my sims to get thin just becouse thy enter the tub ^_^

also, if you make a skirt + shoes on this mesh I would be more than happy to make recoloured sets with formal to sportswear. just PM me if you are interested ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:13 PM
perfect

~boys are like lava lamps... fun to watch but not too bright~
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:54 PM
This is great, thank you so much. We really need more diversity in the Sims, this helps alot! Can't wait to play!

Check out my uploads here!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:04 PM
This is just great -- I can't wait for the recolors to start coming! (And if there are any talented meshers out there, can some of the other outfit styles be adapted for this?!)

Thanks so much for all of your hard work -- I really like all of your stuff!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avund
This is so cool! you done a great job!
Thank you so much for sharing!
are there any plans to link this mesh to a skintone or 4?
I don't like my sims to get thin just becouse thy enter the tub ^_^

also, if you make a skirt + shoes on this mesh I would be more than happy to make recoloured sets with formal to sportswear. just PM me if you are interested ^_^

Well, if anyone can do the skintone thing than I am totally for it! I just have no idea as to how to do it myself. lol

I'll look into doing this outfit with a skirt as well...I think I know which outfit I could use.

Thanks for all the great compliments everyone!
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:09 PM
Excellent! this is the first big gal mesh i have downloaded, its by far the best, its realistic

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Alchemist
#22 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 9:02 PM
It is awesome, thank you very very much!! I shall be using this a lot, and if we can have a pants and skirt version of it, well that would be my dream come true I've always wished the other "bigger girl" meshes had them.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Theorist
#23 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 9:19 PM
Well, I love all bigger meshes, as well as anything that shows diversity. I will have to check her out and possibly do some recolors when I can. Thank you!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Inventor
#24 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 10:34 PM
Great work, looks very realistic. I especially like the way the thigh area looks and the variations you show in the different fitness levels. Thanks very much.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:00 PM
These are great! oh and I LOVE YOUR AVATAR, Starangel13!

All You Need Is LOVE!
(It saved PEPPERLAND, after all)
Page 1 of 3