Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: ~JJ~

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 12:26 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2006 at 3:56 AM by DJ_Mur3

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 15th Feb 2006 at 3:31 AM.
Thanx for fixing it! :moose: So I fixed my thing! Thank you DJ_Mur3! You rock for sharing and fixing! :nod:
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Punkloser : 15th Feb 2006 at 12:48 AM.
Got any pictures? Those links are showing red X's.

edit: I see em now. Nice work!

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:49 AM
the links are for a different mesh! and there arent any anymore
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:49 AM
The ponytail mesh is tooo cute!! Thanx!!

~xx~xx~ Just because I flirt doesn't mean I'm a hoe, unlike most girls I learn to say "no" ~xx~xx~

xxBrownSugahxx
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:06 AM
LOVEly! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:01 AM
It's so cute! I hate to be a bi*** but do you think you could make it available for All Ages? I sqee at the thought of a simmy tot with that hair!
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:51 AM
Good Job! Though it looks suspiciously like lola's ponytail and one of her bob meshes just bigger and with flowers...Just sayin.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:51 AM
Thats really cute! I love it! your hairmeshes keep getting better. I agree with luizamonteiro, it would make me squeal and do a lil dance if you could make it for our lil simmie tots!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joebart622
Good Job! Though it looks suspiciously like lola's ponytail and one of her bob meshes just bigger and with flowers...Just sayin.

Um........no. Just because you see something that looks like something else doesn't mean it is. Does Lola's mesh look like my thanksful mesh as well? because that's where this one came from. There are people who make similiar meshes sometime. You should download both and compare..they are way different.

You should NOT accuse me of stealing just because it looks similar. If you honestly can't think of anything else but accusing me of theivery I'd prefer that you not comment on the mesh at all. I had a choice of posting at this website or staying just at insimenator but I chose to post here too.

I couldn't remember why I didn't like posting here, but now you've just reminded me. Maybe youshould think about what you say before you just type it in and click enter. Don't talk about things that you don't understand. Especially when it comes to meshing.

You don't know how frustrating it is to work sooo hard on something only to get someone to accuse you of not doing it yourself.

Thanks to you, I may have just decided never to post here again.

Thank you MysterySimGal101!! That is an amazing compliment and means a lot to me. And thank you everyone else who encourages me with nice comments and not rude, stupid remarks especially when you have no clue what you are talking about.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joebart622

IF you are compareing to Lola's meshes on TSR, this is not anything from there.

"thankful"-mesh, by DJ_Mur3, is in here at in MTS2, his first mesh. THIS IS done from this:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=106890
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:02 AM
So cute! Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 11:00 AM
Thanks again Dave :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:45 PM
its very cute
well done
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:08 PM
Thank you, thank you thank you!!! <333

Do you like Leopard?
No, I don't like it..
I love it :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:49 AM
Oh Dj Mur...pay them no mind. This is a wonderful mesh and recolors! I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Live each day like it's your last!

Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:45 AM
*squeals like a little girl* DJ_mur, you've done it again! This hair is amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:19 PM
thank u, the mesh is amazing! cant wait to see it in game. :D

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:21 AM
It is a similar hairstyle to one of Lola's meshes, but other than that I think it's pretty obvious that it's made with different mesh. Personally, just from looking at the screenshots, I think I like how this one looks better, so I'm going to download it now and try it out. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us DJ_Mur.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:42 PM
Ohhhhhhh I'm such a bad person for not realizing this was posted here. Thanks Dave, it really means a lot that you would name a mesh after me. It's very sweet. :*) And trust me to anyone who thinks it's remotely stolen from Lola...I had to listen to him bitch if something didn't go right so I know it's his own creation! lol. :insane:

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
thanx!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:50 AM
This is adorable! Thanks so much!

Max
Scholar
#23 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:29 PM
Whoa the mesh is beautiful! :O Thankyou

I just have a tiny question. Is it animated? If not, could you make it so? I don't want to sound picky or ungrateful or anything, but I really LOVE animated meshes. Personally I couldn't make an animated mesh - and I don't know where to being making such a beautiful mesh like yours - but I personally think there are too few animated meshes out there

Hope you don't mind me asking

hugs from the mesher wannabe
digital_Hannah

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 1:19 PM
Thank you