Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New! Shelves and items to put on it.

by joesemsims Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 9:22 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:05 PM by Canoodle

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:24 PM
Very cool set. Will look good in offices!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:26 PM
This is so awesome! Thank you so much. I love the different items you can put on it. I am tired of boring walls. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:28 PM
Looks nice. Clutter for the sims.

A little point I noticed, stuffed teddy bears cannot stand but themselves, maybe a sitting one, or a stand holding it up.

Other than that, looks great and will blend in with the pre-existing stuff my sims already have. If I ever do feel like using decaration, I'd install a few shelves.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:30 PM
This is really cool.Just like CLaund I was getting bored with "boring walls". Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:59 PM
Ooh, nice! This is really great. They look very good. I've been bugging about wanting shelves! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:13 PM
this is great thank you :salute: i love it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:16 PM
Thank you for all the comments. Also, If anyone would like any sims 2 object in the game to have on the shelves, please tell me and I will make it so it can go on the shelves. Thank you

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:18 AM
These are great! Good job!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:26 AM
Oooohhh... shelves! What a great creation!!! How about some recolors (different woods and black??? *hint* ) I love these! Just what I needed. Can you only put the included items on the shelves? Or are they like the nightstands where you can place any table type object on them? That would be great, I like them anyway if they're not.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM
thank you

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enchantedw0lf
Oooohhh... shelves! What a great creation!!! How about some recolors (different woods and black??? *hint* ) I love these! Just what I needed. Can you only put the included items on the shelves? Or are they like the nightstands where you can place any table type object on them? That would be great, I like them anyway if they're not.

Sorry, you can only put the included items on the shelves. I will make recolors soon Is there any object in the game that you want to be on these shelves? I will make it for you so it can go on the shelf. Thanks

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:04 AM
LITLE TOY CAR MOTORCYCLE ELICOPTERS BATLESHIPS and more ? thank u come again
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:22 AM
Just what i needed thank u!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM
Thank you Yay! This is featured I just made cars for the shelves. I will be uploading them soon.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:42 AM
Here are the cars Enjoy! Use moveobjects on to place them and use design mode for the car texture.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Model Cars.zip (1.06 MB, 185 downloads)

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:14 AM
Ooooooh, those little cars are adorable!

If you're thinking about making more items for these, how about something for the little girls? Any of the toys that kids can pull out of the toy box would be cute, too. :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
So simple yet so GENIUS. Thanks so much ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:59 AM
Is there any way you can get urns onto them? Not dummy ones you create, but the ones you get when a Sim dies? I made a request for them recently (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...68#post1034568).

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:29 AM
gorgeous just what i needed! thanks!

If I have learned anything from my SIMS family: When a child doesn't see his father enough he starts to jump up and down, then his mood level will drop until he pees himself. -Liz Lemon
Scholar
#21 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:33 AM
This is INCREDIBLY AWESOME. It's the little things like this that I truly love in my game. Thank you!!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:38 AM
Hmm...You checked original and nightlife. I'm going to try them in my game with just university, and hopefully they'll work. These shelves and objects are great. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#23 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
very cool. ive been looking for some selves you can actually put stuff on. you're the best. thankies!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Inventor
#24 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:26 AM
Hey this is fun I like it :o)
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:54 AM
:wave:Wonderfull shelves. But maby a fish tank. Just a little round one just for decoration. But I've downloaded right away! Beutifful! Excuse me for bad english.
Page 1 of 5