Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Australian Federation Collection

by darylmarkloc Posted 22nd Feb 2006 at 2:59 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2012 at 3:07 PM by darylmarkloc : Return to MTS

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 3:47 PM
It must be Christmas all over again. Thank you so much for all these beautiful and useful items. I can't wait to get them in my game. You ROCK!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 3:59 PM
Ahhhh bring back memories as I grew up in Melbourne. You do see some in Perth too though not as common. You've done a fantastic job on them. Thank you.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:33 PM
hi there im having trouble downloading this thay look so beautiful and i cant download

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:37 PM
These will be choice for nockin up some pubs, not to mention our old house we used to live in, nothin like a 4 veranda home. Thanks heap m8.
Inventor
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:30 PM
Wow !!! What a great work. Thank you for sharing. You did a perfect job.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:14 PM
Wow this is great and so useful too thank you
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:16 PM
beautiful
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:41 PM
Well done! I love the gorgeous door you did especially! Reminds me of my old family home in Queensland!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:03 PM Last edited by Havelock : 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:15 PM.
First thank you it looks awesome. But i have to tell you there is a glitch with the double hung window the wallshadow dont fit the window size. It is a smaller shadow centered in the window and looks strange.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 10:42 PM
Thankyou so much!!!! Me likes. Me likes very much!!!

I'll be able to take a bit of Melbourne with me, when I move *happy sigh*

Kiri

If it's possible - I'd love it if you put up those houses for download.

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:30 PM
ahhhh you finished and added SO much more!! This is an outstanding set and it will be so very very nice to build in our Aussie style =) The colours of the roof and verandah turned out absolutely beautiful and I know what sort of a pain in the ring that was for you =/

Thank you thank you thank you its stunning!!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:13 AM
Fantastic - I have a neigbourhood in the style of sixties suburban Melbourne, and your creations are just what I needed. Corrugated iron roofs, iron lace, even some real eucalypt trees. Of course, these items are just as relevant to many other national styles..

Thanks, Mate!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:16 AM
Havelock - thank you for pointing that out. I don't play with shadows on and it slipped my mind to test it that way. I have corrected it and I am grateful you found it for me and so early too

I live vicariously through my Sims. This is a sad reflection on my life and theirs.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM
Thanks so much for this, I have been wanting more Australian type things these are absolutely wonderful, can't wait to make up a new neighbourhood now!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by celebkiriedhel

If it's possible - I'd love it if you put up those houses for download.

I'm not sure I can..really, I think it comes under the heading of double posting. They are really just shells anyway. Hmm..maybe the houses without the packages then link to here but I can just see the messages now.."I downloaded your house and it has 20 model planes hanging off it"

I live vicariously through my Sims. This is a sad reflection on my life and theirs.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:51 AM
WOW!!! These are all MAGICAL!!! Beautiful work!!! Thank you, I can't wait to play with them
Hugs Cathy
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:58 AM
great work just what was needed in the game thanks
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:15 AM
this is perfect, thank you so much. :jig:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with katchup.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 2:27 AM
Love this! I saw this all throughout Melbourne on my very first trip to Australia.
Instructor
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:12 AM
Speechless! ...... Ooooh!! This is so great, I just love it!! I had something like this in Sims 1 and I've really missed it - thank you, thank you, you are amazing! I would love a house like this in real life, but I'll make do with Federation houses for my Sims!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:13 AM
on ya mate! it's a ripper....seems to be a lotta hard yakka there alright!

indeed thankyou for your fine work and dedication to our wonderful heritage...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:28 AM
Thanks for all of your effort with this project. It will add allot to our sim neighborhoods.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:41 AM
Fantastic! As an Aussie myself, I have been recently thinking about creating an Australian=based neighbourhood - these have now inspired me to do so *thumbs up!*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 6:15 AM
Thanks for the great build items, I thought a little while back how I could make a Queenslander house.

Could you just confirm that the Federation Collection.package goes into the collections folder,
and did we need to place the two .PNG files anywhere

Cheers for your efforts !
Page 1 of 3