Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh Update: Willow

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 24th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2006 at 11:53 PM by DJ_Mur3

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:47 AM
Okay, my recolors go to redo-things-list now :D
LOL

Thanks Dave
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:52 AM
Why does this need nightlife? The original version of this mesh worked fine in my game with just University. Please let me know. I love the older version and would like the new one if possible. Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:53 AM
Thanks... those Creases in the back really bothered me too... heh

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:03 PM
Cheers for this Dave I liked the original mesh even if I didn't make my recolours for it LOL

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mishnumber1
Cheers for this Dave I liked the original mesh even if I didn't make my recolours for it LOL

On the brightside you have a beautiful new mesh to work with.

Very nice Dave. The new textures are looking very nice indeed according to the pictures. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 11:52 PM
it Doesn't REQUIRE Nightlife, but it may appear see through without it
Ice Princess
#8 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:31 AM
Very nice doll!

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:53 PM
Oh yay! I love it! It looks like my hair when I put it up! At least it does from the front. Thank you. *hugs*
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 2:07 PM
its looks really pretty. thanks