Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: SimLektric Night Light

by zookini Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 11:12 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 2:52 PM by -Maylin-

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM
Perfect Zookini! I love it,it will definately look great in a nursery or hallway.
Thanks again
-- Walt
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:26 PM Last edited by Loverat : 28th Feb 2006 at 2:30 AM.
Great idea!

Edit: 2nd to comment??????? What next 5th to comment? 432535 to comment? There is no 1st to comment anymore let alone SECOND..stop.......it.......

*never make someone your evrythin'
bekuhz wen their gone your nothing <33
"a little jealousy in a relationship is good, because it lets you know that theres somebody whos afraid to l o s e you."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:30 PM
Thank you. Before I never put in lights just unseen ceiling lights but this will be a great peice for children rooms.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:40 PM
Very nice, thank you! We need a bigger variaty of lights!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:14 AM
Very good idea, thank you. It adds some nice realism.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:33 AM
This is the cutest thing! It's genius I would have never thought about this. Thanks so much.

jessica
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:01 AM
Wow, thanks! This is great!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:15 AM
Thanks! I love that it's a lot lower than regular wall lamps - there's a lot less glare that way.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:29 AM
i grew up with those types of nightlights! (no, i don't use them anymore... lol) thanks for making this! :D

DDO
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:25 AM
:gidea: I would've never thought of this, but I'm glad you did!
Thanks!
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 6:30 AM
This is really cool zookini, thank you!
Inventor
#13 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:15 AM
*big smile* Sorry I didn't put it in right Zookini... But I agree you did a wounderful job and next time I'll do a better one ;o) lol! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:20 PM
Coolness! Will definately download.
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:09 PM
I didn't realize I needed something like this, but now that I see it I know it's a "must have"! Awesome idea! Thank you, Thank you! :yippee:

Because the voices in my head tell me to...
Recolour maniac of maniacs
#16 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Edit: 2nd to comment??????? What next 5th to comment? 432535 to comment? There is no 1st to comment anymore let alone SECOND..stop.......it.......

Sixteenth to post! Just kidding.

I love this nightlight. I had one like this for Sims the First and was just starting to wonder if someone was going to make one of these or if I was going to have to figure out a way to do it.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Inventor
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:10 PM
So cool!! Thanks very much x
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:53 AM
Great job. Thanks

Once U Eat A Cracker You Never Go Backer
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th May 2006 at 12:44 AM
WOOT!
Thank you...
I have always wondered why we never had night lights. I am not talented enough to make object.

Something I always wanted for my Sims. Now my Sims2 can enjoy it.

Thanks again, awesome work.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:39 AM
What a cute light - thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:31 PM
awww this brings back sooo many childhood memories!! I miss the 90s
It's so cute I love it!! Thanks for sharing!

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders