Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elf Ear Recolors, Part 3

by Kitiara Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 8:51 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:29 PM
Wow, I was just thinking that I would love to have elf ears to match these skintones. Thank you! They are really pretty I can't wait to try them out!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:31 PM
Good job Kitiara! I love these elfy ears!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:07 PM
Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing.

Tracy

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:45 AM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 5:27 AM
Great job. Thank you, although I don't know what I'm going to do with all these ears...!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 7:53 AM
Yay! The third installation is here! How many more do you have to do?

Beautiful work, as always. Big thanks to both you, and Enayla, once again!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:57 AM
I THINK I have done all her skintones... but if anyone knows of more, lemme know I can do them too

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
Yay, I was hoping someone would do this! Thank you!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:58 PM
I need to know, how do I get it so that I can install various items that once unzipped show up in the unzipped file area as word documents or something and not files that are for instsalling into your game? I need to know, because there are so many of those types of files on here that I like, it's just that most of the good ones have the little picture of a document with the windows symbol on it. Can you help me out with this, since your stuff, here, just happens to be another of those types of files that are like what I am talking about?
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:56 PM
More downloads. YEs!

♥afáяιи_*
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:29 PM
Oh... I really want them but my computer wont get the rar file thing all figured out..
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:19 PM
rar files don't work in on macs... *sniff*
They look really cool, though! Great job. Just wish they were zip files.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:42 PM Last edited by Ryûchan : 6th May 2006 at 3:50 PM. Reason: Asked a question I then found the answer to
*ahem* Please ignore my stupidity if you happened to read my question before I deleted it, I'll just go over there and hit myself silly against a wall for not realising what the problem was.
Again, thank you for the lovely recolours, they fit the colour of my sims just perfectly. ^_^
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th May 2006 at 11:41 PM
Man these ears sure make me wish they were genetically linked. I love having elf earred characters in my game, but most of the hairstyles hide the ears if you use the Maxis elf face. It would be so nice if kids could "inherit" whatever accessories their parents are wearing without you telling them to.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 6:25 AM
Hey Kitiara, is it possible that you could make the default skin recolors with Loises's mesh? I know there is one out there, but the mesh is... Different, and not my tast... So could you possibly do default recolors? Thank you.
-slb6223
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 8:46 AM
Thank you so much for these recolors!

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 9:44 PM
I was wondering where you got that hair mesh on the girl with the Eerie skine tone? I really like it, and i would like to download it.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:01 PM
My fantasy realm has come alive with elves that look like elves for a change...Thank you tons for utilizing the skintones that I love to use....thank you for turning my elves into better looking elves....

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 9:41 PM
I <3 You! I mostly use Enayla skintones and I love using these ears so you made my life so much easier lol thank you sooo much!

~Open your arms and let me show you what love can be like, It is all tears and it will be till the end of your time, Come closer my love, Will you let me tear your heart apart? All hope is gone So drown in this love~ HIM