Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pirate Pete's Cozy Quarters

by cherrycolamcd Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 6:32 PM - Updated 27th Mar 2006 at 6:48 PM by cherrycolamcd

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 7:42 PM
that is so cool thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:49 PM
Thanks--I love your celeb sims! Jessica Alba is my fave.

can you feel it//it's good for you

find my creations here
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:08 AM
This looks really cute, but before I download and install it, I would like to know how the sims get in and out? The pictures don't show any pathing from the sidewalk to the boat, and I was a little confused by your description.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:42 AM
Sorry for the confusion xylune--there are doors on the ground floor which work perfectly and let the Sims enter the "useable" part of the ship. What I meant about using the moveObjects on cheat was that if you wanted to have a bit of fun role-playing as captain you would have to use the cheat to put the Sim ON TOP of the ship (so that the Sim could pilot the ship instead of just living in the cabin). No cheats are required for the Sims to live in the cabin area--the entry doors are on what would be the "back" of the boat (if you'll forgive the lack of nautical terms :-). If you are looking at the lot so that the mailbox is front and center, the doors will be on the left (though you must rotate to find them).

To make a long post short, your Sims will have no problem entering the cabin (I tested it myself to be sure).

can you feel it//it's good for you

find my creations here
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:13 PM
I found that out a little while ago. I couldn't stand leaving such a cute house just sitting in my packaged lot folder, so I installed it and dropped a test family in. It's really adorable, and perfect for sims that don't require a lot of space. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 4:33 AM
Hey that looks pretty wicked! I made a pirate ship for the Sims Online..dunno what the guy did with it... Oh well, this ship looks awsome from the pics!