Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nuclear Underground Shelter

by zaxis Posted 31st Mar 2006 at 2:19 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 3:44 PM by zaxis

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:28 PM
Thats so damn cool thanks!

If it wasn't for electricity, we'd all be watching TV by candle light.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:31 PM
:clap: This is very well done! Good idea too.

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:08 PM
Ok damn man, i am d0wnl0ading this but just one question: What happens to the sim(s) having fun in the hot tub when tragedy strikes?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:13 PM
Thanks, man.
This is perfect for my couple that just finished college.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:40 AM
awesome, I like this one

thnx a lot its great.

The past might be grim but you still have hope for the future.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:23 AM
Yay! Now even my sims will be safe during a nuclear blast!
Looks like the future of the sim species is safe in your hands.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:33 PM
Really cool. Downloading now. Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flann
Ok damn man, i am d0wnl0ading this but just one question: What happens to the sim(s) having fun in the hot tub when tragedy strikes?

Hmmm... that's the way I want to go, while having fun with someone in a hot tub. :bandit:

I'm really, really, really glad you liked it folks! :banana:

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:45 PM
Ok i loved the look of the pictures i installed it went to move someone in and the price was huge, i mean i did the motherlode cheat and it went upto 99999 i think something along those lines and i still cant offrd it what can i do to move into this house
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:27 PM
If your sim family has 99 999 $ they should be able to move in... I have no idea why you can't move in. Have you tried with a different family?

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:40 AM
its really nice! i would really like to build my home underground.
cool idea.

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
Nope i still cant move any sim in the actuall price is a 10 didget number, and the motherload cheat only goes upto a 5 didget number, i really want this one too looks great. maybe theres a cheat or a hack out thier so i can.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kilner89
Nope i still cant move any sim in the actuall price is a 10 didget number, and the motherload cheat only goes upto a 5 didget number, i really want this one too looks great. maybe theres a cheat or a hack out thier so i can.

yeah, it adds 50 000 simoleans so you've got to use the motherlode cheat twice. Wait, 10 didgit number? 1000 000 000??

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 8:35 PM
Ill get a screenshot ive done motherloade cheat loads and it stopped going up any higher than 5 didget i think, ill get a screenshot tho.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:01 PM
I can confirm kilner's problem - it's closer to $2 000 000 000.
I'm gonna try doing stuff with CleanInstaller tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic.
Scholar
#17 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:37 PM
Quote:
They Ethier Die Or Live But Burnt Depending On Skintone.I Like It A TON(Ten Ton Bomb)Though Where Did You Get The Mr.Nuke Is Not Our Freind Poster???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 3:49 PM
I need to check comments more often...

TaylorGuy, the poster is something that I just made myself.

Outlaw, I don't understand why the house is more expensive for you and Kilner, no idea at all...

Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:01 AM
nice. i want it so bad. why is it open for business and university. is it just content? what happens if i download it anyway? does it freeze up or does it screw my whole game up? help! i want it badly! thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kilner89
Ok i loved the look of the pictures i installed it went to move someone in and the price was huge, i mean i did the motherlode cheat and it went upto 99999 i think something along those lines and i still cant offrd it what can i do to move into this house
Try " familyFunds *insert family name here* 10000000 "
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nmulhall
nice. i want it so bad. why is it open for business and university. is it just content? what happens if i download it anyway? does it freeze up or does it screw my whole game up? help! i want it badly! thanks!

You need those expansion packs to play that house, yes. Otherwise it might crash your game.

Quote: Originally posted by nmulhall
Try " familyFunds *insert family name here* 10000000 "

Thanks for the effort, but kilner89 asked that question over two and a half years ago.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zaxis
You need those expansion packs to play that house, yes. Otherwise it might crash your game.

Actually I went ahead and installed it and it just replaced some stuff with other stuff. I works fine.I love it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 6:18 PM
Y2K!
Awesome House.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:50 AM
now u can add a real heli pad with apartment life
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 3:59 PM
This is cool i made a Top to this house though so if i fell like it i just set the top of it on fire the Family Runs down to the Bottom and safe thx for the mod
Page 1 of 2