Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Safe area wall and floor set

by Pixelhate Posted 8th Apr 2006 at 5:12 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2006 at 2:29 PM by pixelhate

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:59 AM
woowwwwwwww
amazing!!!
thanksssss =))))
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:25 AM
Love It

You may call me insane but even you cant spell slaughter without lauphter.
#4 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:58 AM
haha, nice - thanks!
Where'd you get those other objects - the cone, concrete barrier etc..?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 3:52 AM
What a great idea! Perfect for construction sites... I'm sure someone's made one... but I haven't seen it.... unique idea though.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:27 AM
Hey, that is awsome. I seriously want my house to look like that! I have been captivated by industial equipment safety and warnings my whole life! I've even downloaded the MUTCD (A set of PDF's that took hours on dial-up.) for my passion of signs.
Now, where can I get the objects? By now, I would be inches from you, with towering excited eyes.
And do you think you can make some safety clothes? Not like crossing guards, but like labcoats with embroidered black/yellow symbols? Man, that would be sick!
Now I am being over expective... *I shall back off apologetically.*

Anyway, thanks man!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:00 AM
OMG! is that a crash test dummy I see in your pic!
I want him! want, want ,want!!!
Please tell me where I can get him.
And thankyou for this set, I am making an Urban Industrial Restaurant, and I needed this.
XXX
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:10 AM
Thanks for the nice comments, It feels good and warm.
I'll be honoured to see pics from your creation containing my material

-Finner : the constuction objects comes from "retails Sims" http://www.retailsims.com/index.htm

-Salomon : nice to see i'm not the only one interested in black and yellow stuff !
I keep your suggestion for safety clothes but i'm beginner so, no promise. The gas bottles are to be found: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=111613

-Funkeymonkey: the crash test dummy is a work in progress and might pop up one of these day around here. Keep an eye open.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:02 PM
awesome. thanks a ton.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 1:24 AM
Default Yippee!
I didn't even realize I was missing it until I saw it! Gotta have it!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

LeAnna
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 11:44 AM
Wow, these are great! Love it. Thanks! (I love the whole "caution" theme for some reason...)
Instructor
#12 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:56 PM
PixelHate - every single one of your wall/floor sets is a godsend for me. I am a thoroughly urban creature, and I want my downtowns to have factories and railyards, I want them to have a visible history, not the bizarre freshly made look of a city constructed minutes before the people moved in. Your wall/floor sets with CycloneSue's and Olemantiker's objects and build mode content have made me a happier Simmer than you can ever imagine! You rock and I hope to see many more great sets from you!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:26 AM
Need Crash Test Dummy
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:52 PM
I friggin love your works! Nearly all of them are excellent, those i dont like so much, are great too but not for me. Too bad i cant create anything for sims 2, but i can build a real house. Everyone is good at something, good that youre great at sims2.
If i could, i'd hire you to do something for me, but that could be difficult as i'm broke allways... Well, cant win all the time.