Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Converted pregnancy outfits for custom males body meshes

by bobrunlille Posted 25th Apr 2006 at 6:53 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:04 PM
Super!! But How to use it?
When I use your work hack - my BB sims just stay in the casual when go to work...

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Super!! But How to use it?
When I use your work hack - my BB sims just stay in the casual when go to work...

that's because you don't have downloaded the skins and the meshes , read with attention the post and follow the links
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 10:30 PM
Can you please give a more detailed description of what the hack is and what the shape controller does? More importantly, how to use it...is it a pie menu addition, a dresser option, or what? Also, will this conflict with Squinge's pregnant sims wear any outfit hack?

It looks great, but there's not much of an explanation aside from getting the meshes. Also, Ailias did say it was his bodybuilder sims this wasn't working on, so he does have the meshes.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 1:19 PM
the shape controller is a pie menu addition that you can use to determine what kind of custom body your male sim belongs to: Normalsim, athlete, bodybuilder or superhero.
It' s a part of a huge hack of more 20mb here is pregnancy part. i have already posted the main part in the career section of Mts2. That's what Ailas refers to.

this global hack if you download the whole set of meshes and skins wich are not avaible on MTS2 but that you can find with the links i put, Made your sims never shrink in any circumstances:
the other parts of this global hack are:

A working outfit change clothes hack wich is called carreerglobal_finalversion
avaibleHERE

An electrocution_changeclothes_hack
A privateschool_clothing_Hack
A graduation_clothing_Hack
A dressfortogaparty_hack
A secretsocietyclothing_Hack
A weddingclothing_hack
Wich are all avaible HERE with the pregnancy hack

As my wedding hack conflict with wedding in formal clothes I think the pregnancy hack will conflict with Squinge's pregnant sims wear any outfit hack

You can find more information by following the links, but remember you have to register first.
All the meshes and the skins are stored on GSC2, Because it is a part of the deal i made with Marvine and Beosboxboy.

Sorry if i am not very explicit, but english is not an usual language for me.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:36 PM
Thanks for explaining further, that does clear a lot up. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.