Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill Wall & Floor Pack 1

by merzitar Posted 27th Apr 2006 at 3:57 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 11:16 AM
Thank you. I need it for my coming sim movie. SILENT HILL. Really great.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 12:30 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. My Silent Hill neighbourhood will be all the better for this.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st May 2006 at 4:12 AM
haha, cool. You should really go for the blood covering too, that would look freakin' awesome.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th May 2006 at 10:19 PM
Default Actually....
Quote: Originally posted by hazard04
haha, cool. You should really go for the blood covering too, that would look freakin' awesome.

I actually made a remake of his work, but I'd rather ask the creator rather than upload it without asking. I love this wall, and the black tile floor kicks ass.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:59 PM
Sure,
You may Upload the Recolour.
But i ask that you put a link to this topic as the original item.

I'm glad you like my work and i WILL be making more SH stuff but not anytime soon but i will do it as fast as i can.

-Merzitar-
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:43 PM
Thank you, I have placed the Silent Hill music (downloaded with emule) into music folder to make it complete, very disturbed hambient, (what the hell...!!!, ....¿is a dream...?)
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:28 PM
thank you, i love the original silent hill game and it's universe. The movie is very nice too.

good job, really

are you going to make more "silent hillish" walls?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 10:44 AM
Thanks for the walls