Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yay, Sparklies! (Animated Accessory)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 6th May 2006 at 7:44 AM - Updated 1st May 2008 at 3:12 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:48 AM
This might be fun to use on my Armstrong sim from Fullmetal Alchemist. ^_^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:56 AM
im confused what is it ? :S
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:56 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 6th May 2006 at 8:02 AM.
Um, it's an accessory. That makes it look like your sim has a sparkle aura around 'em. :D

I'm gonna see if I can try something different to capture it as an animation - I know it's hard to see from the pics, but... any single frame is very subtle. I'm gonna start up the game right now and see if I can make something more illustrative for you guys.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:59 AM
;o oh now i see i could see in screen shot :S anyways really good job thanx HystericalParoxysm ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:13 AM
Great idea! Thank you! Also, where did you get the white hair? It looks really cool! Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:23 AM
Cool idea, HP ) And I will be the first to say - this is one of the cutest couple I ever seen!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:24 AM
I love the sparklies, you can really see them in the first pic. Can't wait to see them in-game. Thanks!!
Scholar
#9 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:43 AM
This is.... SO cool! Thanks!

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:45 AM
oh.. oh.. OHHH thats what it is O_o i thought thoses were smuges on my screen ^^; ph well,i will havwe to try this spakle thing out.
ARIGATO!~desu

btw, that ' dont upoad to the exchange' is realy usefull for the blind.. no realy, I think most posts should ahve a pictire or somethinglike that stateing that so...no confustion no one can say they didint know XD Awesome IDea!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:51 AM
Hehe, well, if anyone else would like to use that animated gif on their own creations, I don't mind, as long as they upload it to their own webspace (I'm hotlinking to my own site, so please don't steal my bandwidth) to use it. I'm livid over about half a dozen people having already uploaded my Cherub hair to the Exchange, all but one not even mentioning where to get the mesh. Buttfaces. Buttfaces, ALL of them!

Anyway, I went ahead and updated with an animated gif so you can see what it looks like in the game - it's actually very much like the animated gif. I'm gonna try to get a couple daytime shots, too. Sorry, I'm bleary today... normally I'm better at this whole uploading and sharing content thing.

jenny_dunagan: Full model credits are in my first post (because someone ALWAYS asks if I don't list every little thing). The hair's by me, and is available here. Just click on my name to see the rest of my MTS2 uploads.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#12 Old 6th May 2006 at 8:56 AM
Great idea and wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:03 AM
Well now there's something you don't see every day! This is a great, very creative idea. I'm jealous of your talent, no really heh heh. Thanks so much for this, can't wait to see your recolors!

Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:06 AM
This is amazing thank you so much
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:19 AM
Very interesting! Thx!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:42 AM
Sparkly tingies!! *squeeeels*... *ahem*.. I'm ok... but SPARKLY THINGIES!!! This is sooo cool! Absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing :valentine

I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm attracted to shiny objects, hmm
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:21 AM Last edited by Ioana-sama : 6th May 2006 at 10:31 AM.
~I really must download it ! It's fantastic, HystericalParoxysm ! And the girl is absolutely beautiful ! Thanks !

~Ioana-sama~

P.S. : Are you going to upload Morrigan ? *puppy eyes* :lovestruc

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th May 2006 at 11:16 AM
Oh what a gorgeous idea! perfect for spunky dreamy sparkly anime guys, Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by troubledrose94
This might be fun to use on my Armstrong sim from Fullmetal Alchemist. ^_^

thats the first one i thought of too, now someone just needs to make a sim thats 3 times larger than any other sim :/
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:09 PM
This is... interesting. Well done, good work!

It feels like you would dare yourself to work it out...
Instructor
#20 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:17 PM
Very interesting Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:40 PM
it's a really lovely effect!
can't wait to see more recolors of sparklies

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th May 2006 at 1:30 PM
I just aodre the sparklies! Thanks so much for making them.

I woke up this morning and I just hated everything!
Cult Leader
#23 Old 6th May 2006 at 1:36 PM
Me loves the sparklies. Thanx!!!
Scholar
#24 Old 6th May 2006 at 2:19 PM
These are amazing - thanks so much! pammats
Instructor
#25 Old 6th May 2006 at 2:34 PM
*grabs the spunky dreamy sparkly anime boys from Plicka and runs*

AWESOME! Nothing short of bloody brilliant!

xoxoxo
Page 1 of 4