Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thigh High Stiletto Boots For Males and Females

by DBCAB Posted 13th May 2006 at 6:46 AM - Updated 13th May 2006 at 6:55 AM by DBCAB

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th May 2006 at 6:53 AM
Wow. These heels are really high. I hope these sims will not stumble and fell down.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th May 2006 at 7:00 AM
WOW! sexy! ^.^ perfect for hardcore jrockers!! >D

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th May 2006 at 7:57 AM
OOh, those are hot! Can't wait to try them out. Thank you!
Cult Leader
#5 Old 13th May 2006 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Wow. These heels are really high. I hope these sims will not stumble and fell down.

I do hehehe. Great job!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:26 AM
The feet on the female version look a little too BIG!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th May 2006 at 11:05 AM
in the words of paris hilton- thats hot

Lara Croft fanatic

SORRY FOR MY SPELLING MISTACKES
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th May 2006 at 11:19 AM
Great job, but is it possible to make the stilettos for men as a bottom, too? ^^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:08 PM
Im thinking rocky horror picture show ^_^

Please comment on my stuff:)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:15 PM
Are these part of the oufits on display or are they accessories?

Does this font make me look fat?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th May 2006 at 6:05 PM
I tried out the mans outfit in bodyshop and I cannot use it because the chest shows up a tan color on my custom skintones.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th May 2006 at 7:22 PM
These are actual one piece outfits, the boots and the rest of the body can be recolored seperately as I did it as a multi part mesh, also university is required for this download , and if anyone doesnt like the top of the male being the sims 2 normal skin tone they may recolor him as desired add shirt etc , he is currentely being recolored by a friend of mine, and Im sure he will look a lot better then. These are not acessories though. Thanks for all the nice comments.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 14th May 2006 at 10:04 PM
Oooh! Me likes! :D

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
I tried out the mans outfit in bodyshop and I cannot use it because the chest shows up a tan color on my custom skintones.

Thats because its a clothing skin but as soon as its approved I did a recolor for the male with a transparent top so that all skintones will work with it. It should be up pretty soon.

DB
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:31 PM
I really like this mesh but it wont let me download ; ; dont know why, i click on it to download, it takes me to a cannot find server page -.-
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:51 AM
I....I love you...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 2:09 PM
Be fab if we could get these for teens! Not that they're not fab, though.