Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP upgraded careers- Astronomy and Hogwarts

by SuperFly Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 1:30 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:28 PM
thanks superfly!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:41 PM
Brilliant,
can't wait to try out the astronomy one
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:15 PM
do they wear different career outfits?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:38 PM
very cool, thanks for making these available to us. Another set of jobs for my HP sims.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxKyo_n_Katanaxx
do they wear different career outfits?

No they don't- these are only updated careers.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:54 AM
This is awesome - I love astronomy! Thanks.

A radiation wave hit, I was shot through a wormhole -- lost in some distant part of the universe aboard a ship, a living ship! Full of strange alien life forms. I need help! Please! Is there anybody out there who can hear me? I'm being hunted by an insane military commander, . . .
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 7:00 AM
do i need the original carrer for this to work, or is it stand alone?
if i need the base were can i find it.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:08 PM
Nope- you just need the files's I have posted.

Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:52 PM
The Hogwart career looks awesome going to try it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:46 AM
do you need all of the files? if not what ones do you need for the hogwarts career?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:56 PM
jerzegrl92, the files you need to run the careers are the top two. The other two files are readme files that contain data about the career, and are not needed for the smooth running of the careers.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:15 PM
Thanks so mucj SuperFly! I played H a long time ago, and it was great but alas and now I can play it again! Brill! Thanks again for the hard work :D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 12:27 AM
Thanks for the updates - I'll give these a try

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 7:50 AM
Ive just got a suggestion, why don't you have in the teen career, as the bottom, student, then as you've done, prefect, head boy/girl? I know students wouldn't get pay normally, but neither do prefects or head boy/girls do in reality. Just a suggestion!

salt_and_vineger

Btw superfly, your signature made me laugh! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:35 PM
The Hogwarts one won't upload. I tried uploading the zip file, it didn't work. Can you have rar files for the Hogwarts Career Version 2? Thanks!

A whirlwind of emotions, a rocky exterior and an sensitive yet egotistical personality are all part of one person- me.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:27 PM
Hogwarts career worked well and the chance cards were great. Also, half way through the astronomy career and all seems to be going well. Thanks so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 10:13 AM
Thanks

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:05 AM
what do u mean "moved on"?
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:07 AM
btw, great jobs i luv harry potter so i LUV this and astronomy ROX MY SOX! lol i had to say that
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:18 AM
Anyone have any idea why the Hogwarts career isn't working for me, though I see it's working for everyone else? When I have it in the download folder, and try to play a house, it either won't load the house at all, or it will load, but the person stands there, won't do anything, and the time is frozen at 8 AM.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:40 PM
ahh!! this is so awesome! thank you so much.
I know u most likely have a million requests but could you maybe make some more harry potter themed careers? i downloaded all the majors already and i feel like i need to get some cool new careers... = )
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 4:55 AM
It isn't working for me either to open the zip file. Here is the message I am getting:
The Compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted
If I try and open with 7-Zip, it says it can't open it as Archive, and if I do a test Archive, it says there is an error with the Teen Career Package...

Dunno if this helps, but it would be really neat to have it work properly... Thanks for making it available to us though!

Check out my Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Dorms!! :) Let me know what y'all think too!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:29 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:24 AM
whoo i love the Hogwarts career. Thank you!!!
Page 1 of 2