Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Aging Past Adult And/Or Elders, Updated 10/23/2006 Updated Pets EP Version.

by Bobcatben Posted 13th Jun 2006 at 5:39 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2006 at 11:50 PM by Bobcatben : Updated Pets EP Version

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 5:44 PM
wow! how do u do it? lol
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 5:45 PM
i diddn´t understant what you say but Thanks! :D

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 5:50 PM
hehe, i need to work on talking less technically :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireDemon9
i diddn´t understant what you say but Thanks! :D

lol!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 6:53 PM
Wow this is great!

Will there be a version that stop sims from getting older when they become elders too?

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:38 PM
added them.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 9:14 PM
This is great! I swore I'd never make my real family into sims again when the grim reaper freaked me out and took grandma. But now I can let her live forever. Even "fantasy reality" is sometimes too real. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 9:50 PM
Wow that was fast!!!

Huge thanks!

:D

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:26 AM
I've wanted something like this ever since I learnt that there was going to be aging in The Sims 2. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:49 AM
I'm getting too close to the Grim Reaper myself to want it to happen to my sims! This will save all the timewasting drinking the old elixir! Thank you, I shall certainly try it!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:03 PM
This is great!! At last my adult sims can have lots and lots of babies that can grow up without the parents dying just because of the fact that the babies have to have aging on

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 3:25 AM
Hello there,
This is really wonderful. I have been wanting to have this for the longest time. Though I have a little question, where do I click to get the option "age off" to show up? You used to have a picture reference as guide but I assume you took it down?

Thank :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 2:10 AM
um, this hack has no interface or user configureable parts.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:39 PM
Thank you very much. ^_^
I just add it to my download folder and it seems to be working very well. -bows-

Though I have another 'n00b' question, I currently only have TS2 and I am planning to purchase another 2 expension packs, I was wondering, if I buy both University and NL, do I have to add both NoAgingForAdultsUni and NoAgingForAdultsNL to my download folder?

Thanks again! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:08 AM
the latest expansion made is the one that actualy runs when you run the game with multiple Ep's, the order is Uni > NL > OFB, so you will need the nightlife version.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:28 AM
Hi. I'm new anyone have any new downloads?

I am French and Proud.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:44 AM
*points to the top of the topic*
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 1:33 AM
Thank you very much ^_^!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 9:54 AM
Awesome! Now I can have my Elven families without having to constantly send the adults back to the start of the time stretch... they can be properly immortal while still allowing their elflings to grow up... Thanks so much, I needed this!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
Very nice, very nice. 5/5. It works ALMOST perfectly for me.

I came across a problem, my sim Jimmy and his wife Bella(Goth), had a baby girl. The problem is...she wouldn't Grow Up to be a Toddler. I waited 5 days, and she didn't grow up to be a Toddler. I have removed this mod from my Downloads folder until she grows up. I am using the NoAgingForAdultsNoEp one. Just thought you might like to know.

I shall not go gently into that good night...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 2:25 AM
Here, try this, if it is fixed ill update the rest and reupload them all.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  NoAgingForAdultsNoEp_Testfix.zip (546 Bytes, 42 downloads)
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bobcatben
Here, try this, if it is fixed ill update the rest and reupload them all.

You'll have to give me a minute, or an hour or two...or three. My sim's baby grew up three sim days after i removed the mod, and I(sadly) can't turn her age back now. I'll have to make a test family, and test it. *Sighs* Sorry.....

I shall not go gently into that good night...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:21 AM
it should work, i tested the ofb version and it strangely didn't age up(at least automatically), so i changed the method and it worked, i just cant test the base game/other ep versions in ofb due to ways they changed that bhav.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:18 PM
there, Updated all the versions of it to rid it of the bug, you should redownload it so you wont get the bug.
Page 1 of 2