Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Headphonica - Set 001 - Set of 8

by .indiemilk Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 7:11 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:46 AM
These are so cool! Fantastic! I love them. Thank you. 5 stars!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:48 AM
I freaking love this download. I use it on all my favorite sims. I love all your work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 3:04 AM
I already downloaded them a long time ago when your site was up, but I still voted 5 stars! ;P
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 5:39 AM
THis is so cool!

I've been looking for recolors of that file!

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 7:42 AM
These are fantastic! Thank you
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:50 AM
Thank, you

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
Very cool. <3
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:18 PM Last edited by punkrockgoth1988 : 25th Aug 2006 at 5:26 PM.
These look any nice... now if rosesims2 will hurry up and stop lagging (it's the site, not my computer, I assure you, seeing as I'm on a cable internet connection and my specs are pretty dang good for Sims 2.) I'll download the mesh... (it is free right? if not I'm totally screwed...) and then download your recolors... Oh and is there any chance of getting a black recolor?

Anyway... Well from what I can tell rosesims2 looks like a free site... maybe the next time I have some extra cash I can send a donation their way to help speed up the site... I have the earmuffs now... So I'll download the headphones and hope that you find it in you to do a black recolor... with possibly the text in red or green or something...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 7:59 AM
Hi, I have been tryin to download the mesh but it's to hard can someone plz send it!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:45 PM
yup.. cant find it. it drives me nuts when they give the site link and not the link or directions. bah, nevermind then i'll find something else.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:04 PM
Very nice.
My rocker Sims needed this.

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
They're awesome! Any chance you could make them in "candy apple" red?
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 2:55 AM
I needed this for a Recreation of me! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:39 AM
They appear invisible in the game...
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gozaimas
They appear invisible in the game...

Thats probably becuase you didn't download the mesh. If i'm correct, the mesh link should be up ahead. happy simming.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:08 PM
I can't find the mesh and really want use them for something am tiring to put together i check the hair, acessories, clothes, and etc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 8:06 PM
People having issues finding the mesh, I was really p.o'ed because the uploader didnt give a link, but you cant with that site, so it means you have to find it yourself BY DOING:

http://www.rosesims2.net/
mouseover sims 2 in the left sidebar
click accessories
when the page numbers come up click 5
the earmuff mesh should come up in the lower right hand corner, click download

Thanks to the uploader =) I needed this for my Vic Rattlehead Sim I am creating C.C. for
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 1:23 AM
Sorry, I can't read chinese, please send me an English version mesh.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 1:25 AM
Default chinese
Quote: Originally posted by ehoke
Thats probably becuase you didn't download the mesh. If i'm correct, the mesh link should be up ahead. happy simming.

BUT IT IS IN FRICKEN CHINESE!!! I CAN'T READ, WRITE, OR SPEAK IT!!! I NEED ENGLISH!!! SWEET ENGLISH!!! O_O

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete falled out, who was left? Re- PETE!!! OMG Don't move, I'll come and getcha! xD
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by punkrockgoth1988
These look any nice... now if rosesims2 will hurry up and stop lagging (it's the site, not my computer, I assure you, seeing as I'm on a cable internet connection and my specs are pretty dang good for Sims 2.) I'll download the mesh... (it is free right? if not I'm totally screwed...) and then download your recolors... Oh and is there any chance of getting a black recolor?

Anyway... Well from what I can tell rosesims2 looks like a free site... maybe the next time I have some extra cash I can send a donation their way to help speed up the site... I have the earmuffs now... So I'll download the headphones and hope that you find it in you to do a black recolor... with possibly the text in red or green or something...

any chance you have a link to e earmuffs? I've been trying to find them it's really confusing
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:32 AM
The link is broken! Please fix it!