Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EDIT: SIDEBURNS ADDED! Nightlife Sideswept Hair--Without the Sideswept

by pepperdawg Posted 20th Jun 2006 at 8:26 AM - Updated 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:43 AM by pepperdawg

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 5:36 AM
Thank you! I think this looks very nice!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 6:30 AM
I have only one suggestion, please change the hairline on the sides downwards so it doesn't look so strange when we add sideburns.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:43 AM
good work thanx
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:39 AM
I agree with Stimy about it needing to be longer on the sides, but this is excellent work! It looks perfect for that "I just woke up and can't be bothered with a brush" look for short hair. I like it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:17 PM
It's nice to see another variant of this mesh - I already had a "trimmed halfway" version of it (don't ask me where that came from) and this one completes the series nicely. I agree with Sapnish and Stimy above that it would be even better if you could somehow lower the sides to fit with Maxis facial hair, but I can't recall if the original hair connects to begin with...
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 9:44 PM Last edited by pepperdawg : 22nd Jun 2006 at 10:50 PM.
Hola! Thanks guys, I noticed the hairline was a little wierd while I was uploading, but I wanted to see if anyone would notice. I checked out the original hair, and it didn't connect to the sideburns either, but it would look more natural with sideburns. I'll reupload when I finish!

EDIT: I tried extending the sideburns on the hair but the mesh doesn't let them go far enough down for the Maxis sideburns. Sorry.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:52 PM
I hope it wasn't too much trouble to edit, but I think it's a definate improvement judging by the before/after pic. Thanx!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:03 PM
No trouble at all, Tirius.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:20 PM
Very nice. Love the new version
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:39 AM
I like this new version... a lot! I play a sim with the nightlife hair, and this adds a realistic variation, without totally changing hairstyles. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 7:28 PM
Wow, this is *exactly* what I was looking for. Thanks for posting.