Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible wedding arch recolor (request)

by pfish Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 9:04 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:10 PM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
that's a good idea...good for indoor weddings =D nice job, thanks!

step to the disco tech.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:27 AM
I love it!!!Thank you!!!
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 1:50 AM
THANKYOU, and THANKYOU!!!!! It does in fact work fine in game, both using the inventory option and buying from the hotel collections.....{{{{{pfish}}}}}......
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:10 AM
Oh WOW i cant wait to have a Chance to use this!!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:38 AM
How lovely. Thank you for taking the time to do this and share.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:05 AM
Thank you for this ... I had a giggle at the title, Thought to myself "how do you recolor something invisable???" Now I get it.. Sometimes Im slow but thank you for the arch and the giggle
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:00 AM
Thank YOU!!! I knew this was here at one time and went looking for it to put in my chapel and it was gone. Thanks
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:09 AM
This is really handy. Now I can have different kinds of wedding settings.

Thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:26 AM
With all of the amazing invisible things you have made, I can't believe there hasn't been more begging for this. Can't wait to use it. Thanks!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:10 AM
I forgot to add that a woman was watching the wedding. She was a gypsy lady came to visit for business dating. I never know that this gypsy lady changed into a formal dress to witness a wedding. Cool.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:13 AM
OH, I've wanted this for ages!!!

Thankyou so much

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:14 PM
Love it now you can see them wed from All angles without the arch getting in the way. Hope I can find it when the wedding is over :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:58 PM
Thank you! Thank you! I was so disappointed to find the original gone. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to make a new one.
Instructor
#15 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:20 AM
This looks very useful, but I have a question before I download - does this replace the original wedding arch, or is it an extra option? Thank you.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rincewind010101
This looks very useful, but I have a question before I download - does this replace the original wedding arch, or is it an extra option? Thank you.

It is an extra option like a recolor. This recolor will not replace the original wedding arch.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:08 PM
Do the flowers still rain down on the happy couple?

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by seasons
Do the flowers still rain down on the happy couple?

Yes, flowers still rain down on them in a movie.

Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:52 PM
Question,

Is this OFB updated? I'm asking because I'd like to know if my Sims will change to the default Sims 2 wedding clothes or can they change to any formal attire?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PrincesaLupita
Question,

Is this OFB updated? I'm asking because I'd like to know if my Sims will change to the default Sims 2 wedding clothes or can they change to any formal attire?

Yes, I tested this in OFB. OFB lets you change to any formal attire.

Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Yes, I tested this in OFB. OFB lets you change to any formal attire.

Yay! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:27 PM
Wow, you've inspired me to do great things:

I will get my Priest (I play w/o NPCs) to "preach" using the Political Reward (that speech thingy) while everybody is really paying attention to the wedding. Hehe. I will take some snaps to help you understand Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:35 PM
Brilliant!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 5:02 PM
I can't get it to work. I don't know where it is in my buy catalog and I don't have the "Hotel Collections". I have all the expansions and stuff packs. Anyone have any ideas?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vodka4ever
I can't get it to work. I don't know where it is in my buy catalog and I don't have the "Hotel Collections". I have all the expansions and stuff packs. Anyone have any ideas?

The wedding recolor is in the party section.

Page 1 of 2