Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible secret door (no hole in wall) (request)

by pfish Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 9:12 AM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:20 AM
Thank You so much this will be great to have!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:41 AM
Nice work, Pfish! you are the master of invisble stuff

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 7:02 AM
wow, cool! I can use this in a movie
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 6:22 PM
WOW!!! i tink this is great
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 3:49 AM Last edited by MrsSmellymaus : 15th Aug 2007 at 3:56 AM. Reason: It flashed pink!
Default It's flashing pink!
Everytime I've searched on this side I saw the request for this door. And I've always nodded and thought: "That would be reeeally cool." (not with that whining squealy voice, but the smoky ones). Finally it's done! I've downloaded it and will test it! Thanks! bye smelly

Edit: It's flashing pink/purple!
In the thumbnail it's invisible, but when I want to place the door into/on a wall it's pink. That's in the build mode, in the play mode it's flashing pink. I've tried to cover it with wall decos (like papers, tiles, etc.), but I can't or they can't be seen, so it keeps making *blink*blink*blink*. I think this makes it to a "no-secret"-door!

I've read the thread of Numenors "wallwindow" and there was the same problem with (I think) the hidden windows. Maybe he can help you to fix it!?

Has anyone the same problem? I have the EP University, could this be the reason?

My Sims can walk through the door, that works!

Edit*: I've forgot to mention that it works correctly now. I can't remember if it was before or after installing Pets, or maybe it's because of SimPE? Don't know for sure.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:45 AM
Default Can't find it
Is it in a particular category? Is it a recolor or a seperate object? Is it in build mode or buy mode?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rsim
Is it in a particular category? Is it a recolor or a seperate object? Is it in build mode or buy mode?

It is cloned. It is in build mode like doors. You can see an invisible image with a star in it in doors build mode. It is not a recolor.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:56 AM
Nice job,Thank you ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 6:04 PM
i cant download it there is no sign saying download
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weasel007

I just downloaded this just finely. Did you click on "Need help with downloading" to help you how to download?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weasel007

You have to click on the underlined text saying invisiblesecretdoor.zip. There is no "DOWNLOAD" button. smelly
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:25 PM
Thank you

I can't wait to try it. I have always had a fascination with big old mansions with secret passage ways. I have a lot of fun building big old scary mansions for my sims, but the secret passages were ruined by the obvious door, not anymore ...

thanks to the master of invisible stuff

Oh and looking at all your either great stuff really makes me wish i had a faster Internet connection.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 9:37 PM
wow! this would be awesome to create things like platform 9 3/4 from Harry Potter...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:01 PM
This is soooo Coooooool
An Invisible Door
Coooool
Thanx
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 12:18 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM
Mwuahahahahaaa!! So many possibilities and finally an invisible door to do them with! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th May 2007 at 9:27 AM
you should make a way to have a painting or something over it, even more secret.....
Fuahaha!!

Is Trull. Is good.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 3:41 AM
Thanks this is an awesome door but can u fix it so its invisible when placed on an angled wall
Forum Resident
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:37 AM
Perfect for the Slytherin dorm at Hogwarts. =D So now I have both Slytherin and Gryffindor...*plots*
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:05 PM
wooot. Perfect for my Diagon alley. thanks pfish.
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 5:55 AM
Awesome. I was just thinking it would be useful for secret passages, but I didn't even think about Hogwarts! <3
Forum Resident
#23 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 4:24 PM
perfect for my hogwarts, thank you very much!
#24 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:52 PM
NICE WORK!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Scholar
#25 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellraiser01
wow! this would be awesome to create things like platform 9 3/4 from Harry Potter...

OMG - SO TRUE!!
I thought this was cool but I couldn't figure out where to use it!
NOW I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO DOWNLOAD IT!

Ps...I'm crazy

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Page 1 of 2