Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oracle Hair

by Sshodan Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 10:18 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2006 at 5:50 PM by Sshodan

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:20 PM
Wow, thanks for all the cool male hair!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:21 PM
You know, I'm going to stop guessing on how many things you'll upload today. But so far, 8 hairs from you in one go! That's a little too much for me to take. And teehee, "Oracle" that reminds me of toothpaste. And yay for more anime hair from you! Thank you for all your meshes!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:30 PM
You are slaying me with awesome! Just as I'm in the middle of downloading all of the other hairs you posted today, another one appears! Like magic! Lots of exclamation points.
As long as you are around, my male Sims will always have nice hair. And that means a lot to me. ^_^
(And now I've got a growing collection of Schwarz members...what shall I do with them, I wonder?)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:32 PM
Its Christmas!!!!! Thank you for such nice uploads. Its really nice to see ya posting again.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
This is awesome! Thanks a bunch

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:35 PM
I love all your hair meshes!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:38 PM
Love all the hair meshes you uploaded today!

Question: where'd you get the great earrings in the screenshots?

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:12 PM
Wow, you're a goddes ) Thank you so much for al your wonderful hairstyles. Guess now I need to make a new male sims to give them justice.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:17 PM
You have a great taste for hair styles, and a great talent, thanks a lot (Now you're the most thanked person in one day)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:18 PM
gorgeous! Your really good at hair meshes, there arn't that many good free male hairs out there!

You're running after something
That you'll never kill
If this is what you want
Then fire at will

from Thank Your For The Venom by My Chemical Romance
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:24 AM
Oh my god, I've died and gone to heaven!

Yet another fantastic hair mesh for guys that looks great!

THankyou, thankyou thankyou!!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:57 PM
Forum Resident
#14 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 1:37 AM
Wow!! Somebody's been really really busy!! Thanks for you lovely,inspired and spoiled sim-making meshes!! The guys really can stand out in a crowd!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:38 PM
Oh man, oh man, oh, man. Can't stop needing your hair. (Wait, I think that came out wrong.)
Loving your work! Keep it up!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?