Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Funeral Hair matching the water gown- ROTS

by marie_fay Posted 9th Jul 2006 at 8:33 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2007 at 5:38 PM by marie_fay : I uploaded the mesh!!!! if it worked..... that is...

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:43 AM
WOW!
So beautiful!!
I love it!
It looks so much like the real thing!!!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
The second pic doesn't work. We can't see what you created.

Works for me... and it is gorgeous!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:13 AM
Doesnt for me but I'm trying it out anyways!

(( ))My Grandmother has cancer. I only have a few years left with her. To support other people with Cancer copy and paste the ribbon into your sig box.
// \\
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:30 AM
which mesh is required for the download?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:10 AM
Beautiful! Thanks for making this!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:15 AM
I fixed your image for you, please dont use any non standard keyboard characters in yoru file names. thanks

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:39 AM
This submission is in the toddler section, just so you know. I know you have a toddler version, but it might be wiser to put it in the adult section.

This hair would be good for a wedding, too :D

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 8:51 AM
Beautiful! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:12 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments! Now I'm really happy!

I added that it's the 4th hairstyle on sims 2 sisters that leads to the mesh....

I also deleted the for-some-and-for-others-not-working picture..... Thank you, LyricLee for making it work...

well... I'm happy for the rest of the day... glad you like it!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 12:35 PM
"Oh I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker With Flowers In My Hair!"

Stunning! Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 3:07 PM
this is so alternative hehe...thx for ur sharing^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:40 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:48 PM
Great work! I think that the photos you have provided are wonderful! They show us everything!!! That is the kind of thing that I look for! Bring us more!

Create Arwen's Gown

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken.
The crownless again shall be king.
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:15 PM Last edited by EvilVamp : 5th Aug 2006 at 12:06 PM.
I cant find the right mesh, has it been moved from the page you linked? Looks gorgeous btw, cant wait to try it in game!

Edit: Thanks for the update!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:51 AM
This is just gorgeous! I've seen it when you first put it onn, but I didn't have the time to respond. Well done!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:33 PM
the link to the mesh doesn't work and when and i try typing the website but it's in another language can you give me a direct link to the download
Scholar
#18 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:32 PM
If the S2S mesh you're talking about is the "curly hair" one, this might interest you...

"On Oct 20, 2006 sims2sisters wrote:
you dont need any mesh for this hair, it is maxis hair"

That was posted on the Curly Mesh comments thingy on TSR.

I'll try it in my game and let you know.
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 5:36 AM
Beautiful, good job.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...es/hair/468102/

I'm not sure if this is the one you used, but I found it on TSR and thought you might like to see it. I will try it and see if it works.

Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 8:29 PM
yech -.- I think that's too short in the back.... I think I'll just do a new version... a little bit more realistic.... I might as well exchange this creation for a new one that uses an xmsims mesh.... *on holiday* ^^

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:29 PM
I found the required Sims2Sisters mesh. It can be found here:
http://sims2.bonusweb.cz/download_r...tml?podminka1=5

Just scroll down, almost to the bottom of the page and file with the mesh is called Vlnite Vlasy (sim with blond, long wavy hair).

Edit: This hair is beautiful Marie. I forgot to say Thank You Very Much for fantastic work!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 8:45 AM
Hiya, thank you for all your great work. Thought I'd just mention that I have a problem with the Shannaramesh zip download, the Sims2 custom installer will not install it. If possible can anyone suggest any help?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:43 AM
hmpf..... if it doesn't work, just use the link nea200pl provided, it is indeed the correct one.... just scroll down a fair bit

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 4:39 PM
Thank you. It worked this time. Yippee. :-)
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thank you. Now I can enjoy the hair with the outfit. Yay!!!!
Page 1 of 2