Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female "Ladies Sewing Circle & Terrorist Society" shirt

by riotmanifesta Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 10:46 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2006 at 11:12 PM by riotmanifesta

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:11 PM
Thank you. This is a really cute shirt.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:03 PM
"Their not really terrorists"
What are they then?
If they are not here to "overthrow of the United States Government", who are they trying to "overthrow"?

Just wondering

I live within the simple anarchy in my own mind....
If some people don't like it, TOUGH DARTS!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:11 PM
This is really cute; thanks for making it.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by feather_mouse
If they are not here to "overthrow of the United States Government", who are they trying to "overthrow"?

Not who, but what. They're overthrowing the belief/lifestyle that women are doormats, which was common up until around the early 1900's (and is still common in Japan and other countries).
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoodMorningMisterFear
Not who, but what. They're overthrowing the belief/lifestyle that women are doormats, which was common up until around the early 1900's (and is still common in Japan and other countries).
I think many still hold to that belief while seeming to do otherwise. People are not as "liberated" on either side of the sheets as they pretend to be.... VERY CUTE shirt, lots of fun - goes great with the textile objects that cokenasmile has been making lately

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:09 AM
i love it.

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:47 AM
Love it. I saw it in an issue of "Bust" and wanted one since then.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 4:58 PM
ooook :s

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by feather_mouse
"Their not really terrorists"
What are they then?

Just wondering

The t-shirt is mainly a joke. "Terrorist" is defined as: "a radical who employs terror as a political weapon."

Feminists are usually defined as "radicals" and "feminist terror" can be anything from believing in the right to chose or chosing not to shave yr legs.

It's really just something cute and silly and fun with a feminist organization with a sense of humor behind it . I don't see how anyone could honestly look at this t-shirt and say "MY WORD!!"

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Instructor
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:35 AM
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing it.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 7:46 AM
You might be able to find it at www.northernsun.com cheaper, just a heads up :-)

Great shirt!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riotmanifesta
The t-shirt is mainly a joke. "Terrorist" is defined as: "a radical who employs terror as a political weapon."

Feminists are usually defined as "radicals" and "feminist terror" can be anything from believing in the right to chose or chosing not to shave yr legs.

It's really just something cute and silly and fun with a feminist organization with a sense of humor behind it . I don't see how anyone could honestly look at this t-shirt and say "MY WORD!!"

Well speaking for myself and other people that may get confused or curious as to see the use of the word "Terrorist"
So just so you know, some things should be made clear since
no one knows it all

I live within the simple anarchy in my own mind....
If some people don't like it, TOUGH DARTS!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 5:49 PM
IT was a joke - tongue-in-cheek and I took it as such.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:42 PM
I'm going to knit up a huge vat of mustard gas just for the occasion because I am a terrorist.*

* Not a terrorist.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunpocket
I'm going to knit up a huge vat of mustard gas just for the occasion because I am a terrorist.*

* Not a terrorist.

Oh my, this is teeming with logical fallacies! How can one knit a vat, good madam? And how would gas, a state of matter that would flow quite smoothly through the pores of something knit, be held in such a sewed abomination?

My my my, let's call the FBI!

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riotmanifesta
Oh my, this is teeming with logical fallacies! How can one knit a vat, good madam? And how would gas, a state of matter that would flow quite smoothly through the pores of something knit, be held in such a sewed abomination?

My my my, let's call the FBI!

I don't have to follow white devil America's rules of logic! PRAISE INCOHERENT CRAFTING AIYIYIYIYIYI
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#18 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 11:28 PM
bwahahahahaa lol... Since I moved off the coast, I sure miss the fringe elements. But then again, the fringe is on the edges and I'm in the middle now.... lol .. Cute shirt!