Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Beanie

by BlueIzumi Posted 29th Jul 2006 at 7:16 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2007 at 2:19 AM by BlueIzumi

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:16 AM
Must...download....

(great work Blue :D)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:29 AM
already told you I liked it, but I will say it again here

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:55 AM
Awesome. Where did you get the hat for the older male?

-Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 3:38 AM
Hat is an actual hair it's a pay hair from peggy but it's worth getting a subscription cause I asked her to make male stuff an she's actually doing it and it's the best male stuff on the web! *tear*
!@_o!.oO(Thanx for the comments everyone :D)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:08 AM
That hair from Peggy is kickass. I adore it.

AND I LOVE YOUR RECOLOR. Yey caps. But yeah, I was dissapointed in the lack of black for little kids.

It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:43 AM
Hey, where can i get the mother cloths?
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:15 AM
mother cloths? What are you talking about the clothing my little boy is wearing?
!@_o!

!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:42 AM Last edited by chimp78 : 27th Aug 2006 at 8:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
mother cloths? What are you talking about the clothing my little boy is wearing?
!@_o!

I think that person meant the mother's clothes, but is that mother or father? Looks like a female to me?

Now, I get it that he is mistaken for a female because of the eyeliner! Thanks for letting us know.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:48 AM
ACTUALLY! That's not the mother or father! That is his brother! And he's wearing Maxis pajamas..... So I don't see the reason for asking such a question my dear and it is stated that they are males....... Even though I must amit Chrono is his mother in male form don't ask why my computer is weird........... And likes it that way......*very confused*
!@_o!

!@_o!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:30 PM
So nice! Love it! ^^ Awh!

It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance...
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueIzumi
!@_o!

Where can the toddler's clothing be found?
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 1:46 AM
Here is one outfit that I'll be making the grey cap for All thanx to Avund I have the black jumper with skull and cross bones I'm not interly sure where I got it from... But it's freaking awsome
Link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173047
!@_o!

!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:42 PM
sweet blue - i love this very much Anja
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:46 PM
sweet, blue - i love this very much Anja
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:08 AM
Awesome brother,and toddler.They are so handsome.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:49 PM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:05 AM.
Thanks the toddler is now a teen and availbable for DL on http://www.lucentsims.com/ And the brother is available through www.sosweetsims.com^_^ Along with the new brother check um out :P
!@_o!

!@_o!