Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queen Of Aliens

by igorfed Posted 9th Aug 2006 at 3:02 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:33 PM
I am building a TV museum in the Sims at the mo so she is awesome for that...thanks.
I will try and put the finished building up on here when I am done.
Regards,
ZenFrog

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
#3 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:51 PM
Wow this would look great in movies thanks for this.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:15 PM
Hi igorfed, as you may know I'm a fan of Alien's saga. I enjoyed your alien wall-lamp which is great. Thank you for this upload, the Queen is one the most scary "person" ever met in a movie. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:16 PM
YES !!!
Thank you so much for this! My Ripley sim now has something to fight (more or less). You have a devoted fan here. Thank you for making my sims game much more enjoyable.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:48 PM
Wow man I had lot's of Alien's toys when I was a kid, this is so great, thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:15 PM
Awesome! ^.^ lol Great work!

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:47 PM
nice ! Poly -count ?

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 12:35 AM
*Bows down to igorfed* You are the alien king.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:52 AM
Looks great! Thanks!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!