Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MY Medical Set

by DBCAB Posted 11th Aug 2006 at 8:21 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
It's awesome! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:30 PM
This is so cool

If you would like to try to make Sims out of the 1313DeadEndDrive or Scooby-Doo Characters, then please contact me.
Scooby-Doo Characters Request_____//
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM
Ooh these look wonderful, DBCAB! I especially love the bed and the curtain. Thank you!! Time to make a hospital now! *scurries off*
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM
great work!

//Muppet112
Dont recolour or upload any of my creations on another site without my permission.
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:57 PM
Wonderful effort and outstanding meshing! Good job!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
#7 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:02 PM
Wow Yes yipee yeah thanks i downloading a few medical objects on this webiste some time back but i thought their wasn't enough thanks alot for this now i got more objects for my "Hospital Lot" project by the way Great meshing and outstanding work you really done awesome keep up the AWESOME WORK.:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:04 PM
It's too late to use the bed for Angie's birth scene in Ciem 1. But I'll definitely be using this bed in the future!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:45 AM
Great Job. Thank you for sharing your hard work.
These look perfect.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 2:23 AM
Wow, those are great. I love the wheelchair!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:03 AM
aww reminds me of work! I love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:28 AM
Oh thank you for your wonderful meshes and cant wait to see the church one. Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks so much!! I've been looking for a bed that actually looks like it belongs in the hospital. Yours has the side rails which make it look like it's a hospital bed. Thanks again, it's great! :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 4:47 PM
Great set! and Thanks so much for listing each object separately for download...a real help to those like myself on a crappy dial-up! Look forward to your next set!

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#15 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:10 AM
My favorite medical set... LOVE IT! Glad to see it here - will be much easier to direct people to it now as it's constantly asked about. Many thanks.

:lion:
Deedee
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:53 PM
This is beautiful!! Thank you!:D

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:29 PM
Thank you for creating this set. Whoo!! Now i can have a nice hospital.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 11:04 PM
Thanks 'DBCAB' this'll be very useful in Strangetown General Hospital, what with all the abductions recently!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 12:35 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 11:12 PM
Thankyou so much for this.
Scholar
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 7:33 AM
Thanks for this, but does the bed appear in community lots? I've only found it in residential lots.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:41 PM
hi love the bed its amazing but it dosent appear in community lots and i cant make other sims move it please help me??????
Field Researcher
#23 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 7:22 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm writing a story about a little girl with leukemia, so this will be perfect! I love the bed and curtain especially.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM
Bravo!
of corse I would have put of of those files into one grand-daddy folder but I loved your work

i will use this in my Sims 2 Planet of the Apes movie on Youtube (I'm SportsGirl234, by the way) it will be used in the hospital sene (bad at spelling) where Taylor's neck needs to be operated on. I cannot wait 2 use your creation!!!!!
ty again and i look forward to using your work
... if u want me to mention your name in the credits please feel free to ask me-- i prefer you send me a message to my Youtube account: SportsGirl234...

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 2:42 PM
thanx these r gr8 :D
Page 1 of 2