Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers wanted* Silver wedding ring

by morten8035 Posted 12th Aug 2006 at 5:30 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2006 at 7:26 PM by morten8035

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:52 PM
Hmm I shall test it. I'll take silver over gold any day. It goes with more stuff. :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 6:52 PM
This sounds great, I can test it too... It's just that you shouldn't marry with a silver ring, so I pretend that it's white gold

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hardy boyz
This sounds great, I can test it too... It's just that you shouldn't marry with a silver ring, so I pretend that it's white gold

//HB

Why shouldnt you? Is there a law i dont know about? :/ I like silver better than gold anyway..
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:51 PM
I agree...my husband and I got married with silver wedding bands! And I also agree that silver just goes better with lots of things. I think gold's ugly anyway.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 8:07 PM
Ditto! Besides, this will be perfect for my 'lifebonded' fantasy couple (their 'bond-rings' are silver ) Thank you for making this - I had actually been looking for something like it! :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:18 PM
My sister and I were just wishing the other day that the wedding rings weren't gold. We'll both be downloading this!

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 10:55 PM
ahh thank you SOO much...

I don't like gold rings and never wear gold color jewleries. I love silver or white gold ...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:53 PM
This is fantastic, but what I really want is an invisible wedding ring, so I could have my sims wear rings I have downloaded for them. Would you consider doing that, please?

Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 12:06 AM
I can try to make a invisible ring

Unauthorized incoming post!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rokiish
Why shouldnt you? Is there a law i dont know about? :/ I like silver better than gold anyway..

No, it's just that it means bad luck. I got it from my parents, I don't really care if you marry with a silver, gold or white gold.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeEliott
This is fantastic, but what I really want is an invisible wedding ring, so I could have my sims wear rings I have downloaded for them. Would you consider doing that, please?

Thank you!

I tryed, but i did not get it invisible, sorry

Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
I think it would be even better if you placed a jewl in the center of it.

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:52 AM
Oooh, thanks. I don't like the gold wedding rings, as lots of people have said I'd prefer silver over gold anyday. Thanks again.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
All the rings on my married Sims is still gold. Will this work on newly married Sims only?

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:34 PM
Yes only sims so has get married after you have downloaded the ring.

Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morten8035
I tryed, but i did not get it invisible, sorry

That's alright, thanks for trying!
Instructor
#18 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 4:58 AM
Quote:
I think it would be even better if you placed a jewl in the center of it.

Say, Morten, if you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at the textures in this. I have a hunch I can turn this silver ring into the Pink Panther diamond. This or the engagement ring. That is, if you don't mind. I've been wanting to do something like this anyway.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:19 AM
Thank goodness for this...you so rock, I hate "yellow gold" too...and in the game it just looks cheesy. Silver/white gold/whatever you want to call it, it looks great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CormorantEnt
Say, Morten, if you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at the textures in this. I have a hunch I can turn this silver ring into the Pink Panther diamond. This or the engagement ring. That is, if you don't mind. I've been wanting to do something like this anyway.

Thanks but it have no textures.

Scholar
#21 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 4:08 PM
haven't downloaded anyhting in a while as i am happy with my game as it is now........but one thing that had bugged me for ages and that was the awful ugly gold rings

thanks very much for this, i'll be happy to give it ago
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:58 PM
This is so cool I really like the silver ring thanks! Gold is not really my color so keep up the good work!
Alchemist
#23 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 1:40 AM
Thank you I've been looking all over for something like this!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:54 PM
Gold looks cheap on th game
Field Researcher
#25 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 10:10 AM
Thanks alot for this ^^ I love it, silver is so much beautifuller than gold I hate gold..Wicked job ^^

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Page 1 of 3