Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bela Lugosi as Dracula

by Ellenaj Posted 13th Aug 2006 at 12:31 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 10:14 PM
VERY well done, considering how hard he is to sim...I love him!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 12:16 AM
Default Bela
He's very good! You really did an excellant job. He does look realistic. Thank you for your wonderful creation.
Screenshots

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:05 AM
Wow, this is great. I have loved that film all my life and I think you got Bela's Dracula simmed dead-on, pardon the expression! I will be putting your sim in to replace the Vampire Count in one of my Downtowns. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Five stars!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:25 AM
Thanks everyone! I was a bit nervous about uploading him, as he's my first upload.
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:36 AM
Good job. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:17 AM
Nervous? If you want a professional opinion, I can't see a better likeness to him than this. Very few people can duplicate celebrities this good at all, period. Congrats! :D:D:D:D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 1:12 PM
That's an awesome first upload. You did very well . Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 5:45 PM
I agree with phantomgremlock. Not too many people can do as exquisite a job duplicating people as you have here. 20 stars to you!(but I can only give you 5) You've done a great job here and should be more than proud.

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 6:15 AM
Wow, that's all I can say! The original Dracula is still the best, IMO!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 10:04 AM
This is a truly great im. I think probably the best classic movie star likeness I have seen to date. The artistry in the face alone is worth a Sim Oscar =)

You did an outstanding job with him, thank you for taking the time to make him and share him with us.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:50 PM
Excellent sim. I love Lugosi. Which reminds me...

You remember that scene in 'Ed Wood' where Lugosi is asked for an autograph and the guy told him he was great as Karloff's sidekick in "The Invisible Ray"?

"Karloff? Sidekick? F*&% YOU!!"

Great scene. Lugosi rules!

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:09 AM
Excellent! Great likeness.

There are not many TS2 Simmers who can create a celeb sim and have it look like the celeb. You have a great talent.

Hope you do more celebs. Perhaps some great screen and/or TV legends.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:13 AM
PS (Forgot to add):

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for giving the details you did for the 'parts' we needed to get.
Made them easy to locate.

(Some Simmers just point to a website and one is left wondering exactly where the needed mesh/hair/skin, etc. is. I hate it when there is no description of what to get.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zathras
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for giving the details you did for the 'parts' we needed to get.
Made them easy to locate.

Actually, you don't "need" to get any parts, they're included. I just listed the sites for the credits, and so if people only want one part, they know where to find it. It annoys me when I have to download an entire sim just for one part.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Madness
Wow, that's all I can say! The original Dracula is still the best, IMO!

I downloaded Dracula here and am going to put him in with my Nosferatu. The two of them can have a Vampire contest or something.

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 3:50 PM
Great work!! He really looks like mr. Lugosi!! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more of your work

do the ska
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 8:13 PM Last edited by Berg : 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:10 AM.
I love Bela Lugosi and you did a great job simming him - I wouldn't even dare to try it!

I'm downloading, thanks!

ETA: I've seen him in-game now and he's fantastic! I took some really cool screenshots! :P

"I beed you weelcome..."

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 12:37 AM
awesome job
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:40 PM
Besides the fact that you did an AMAZING job, how supercool of you to do a Lugosi Sim!!! I get so sick of seeing so-called celebrity Sims based off of overnight tv wonders . . .

love,
Kat
Instructor
#21 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 10:24 AM
Great resemblance. You really make nice sims. Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:46 PM
I love him! He looks really realistic! Is he a real vampire though as in Sims 2 Nightlife?
That would be even cooler since the cheat for making vampires doesn't work for me.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
i LOVE the 1931 version of dracula, and bela lugosi. thank you for making it! i was so surprised to see that there was only 1 sim of him on here, but it's soo good (:
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th May 2010 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by choney
I love him! He looks really realistic! Is he a real vampire though as in Sims 2 Nightlife?
That would be even cooler since the cheat for making vampires doesn't work for me.

You should download the painting on here that lets you turn your sim into different creatures. Unfortunately I forget who made it.

Well, bud, looks good from the pics, but the haleane links don't work, they don't have the items needed for this sim.

~~~InuyashaFE
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:39 AM
Holy s***! You have some MAD skills.
Page 1 of 2