Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATE-3 more colors* Meshkiste Outhouse/Garden Toilet recolor

by karialSim Posted 16th Aug 2006 at 1:52 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2006 at 11:01 PM by karialSim : adding files

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karialSim
I just love this little outhouse. It's perfect for outdoor parties and such.

You need the mesh from Meshkiste for this to work in your game. I plan on making more recolors of this, so check back for updates.

Tere's one little prob here - you forgot to add the link to the mesh ....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:34 PM
The link is right below the download link, at least it is for me. Is it not showing up for you? I went ahead and edited my post though to add the link and mention exactly which one it is. ;-)

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 11:17 AM
Thanks! I didn't even know an object this cool existed until I saw your wonderful recolor! How great this will be out back by the pool, looking so natural - and being *useful* at the same time.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 5:36 AM
I have used this object in my game and it works beautifully. Thankyou so much
Would you please consider doing more with wood textures - pine, oak, old grey, timber etc
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 9:34 AM
The window flashes blue in my game, but otherwise it works very well.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:46 PM
Since this thread seems rather old, i have little hope for the creator checking in on this, yet still i post my humble question here in lack of a better place to ask; Concearning this outhouse, when visitin Meshkiste, you see a screenshot with this, and in the background are some marvelous looking garden related objects, and yet no info whatsoever to where one might find these gorgeous looking items (i searched the rest of the site with no luck) if anyone where to know the whereabouts of these items i would be most grateful.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 1:20 AM
I clicked the link today (9/5/07) and I got a "site not found" error message, so either the site is simply down or now non-existent.... meaning one cannot get the original mesh there. But I love the outhouse! Great for those Open for Business lots.
#9 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM Last edited by KittyFlufferDoodle : 20th Jan 2009 at 12:28 AM.
Oooh this is lovely!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FisherX
Tere's one little prob here - you forgot to add the link to the mesh ....

I've found the mesh from Sims2recol site~

The outdoor toilet is nice, and recolors give me a different feels... 3Q
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Mesh_B43_gartentoilette.zip (275.4 KB, 78 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th May 2013 at 9:22 PM
Thanks for the mesh lincy1028!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 11:46 AM
Thanks for the mesh lincy1028! was looking every where for it.