Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Maxis Terrains with added Autumn Leaves

by mistletoesquest Posted 29th Aug 2006 at 11:06 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:57 PM
fantastic idea! very useful! THX for sharing!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:06 PM
Beautiful! I love how they blend with the normal Maxis grass, perfect for scattering leaves without making them look out of place. And yes, from what I've seen, New England is beautiful in autumn.

Check out my journal for helpful tips for creating Buy & Build Mode stuff for TS2!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:19 PM
Thank you, I love them. it's already autumn where I am and these terrains will be just perfect for my sims. And you are right, autumn is a beautiful season.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:38 AM
Lol, i have this right outside my house already. the maples are already red. i love fall, and the look of the hills and forest and when you walk through the trails, its so nice. i'd hate to live in the town or the city.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 3:13 AM
Wonderful idea... thank you.
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:16 PM
Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:57 PM
wow, it looks great, I would fit on samurai village too ^^, thank you

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:18 AM
very creative, it's beautifull in game. thank you for this ^-^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 2:03 PM
Fantastic work Thanks for sharing these wonderful downloads. Thanks for the email also, hopefully it's you. I also love all your other downloads, they are terrific.
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 2:16 AM
Virginia's getting ready to transition to fall so I'm excited. Now my kids can have the same experience.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 4:57 PM
I love the leaves, my only complaint being that they are humongous, thus making them less realistic. In any case, they still create the mood of autumn. Maybe you should work on a pile of leaves too, the only good one I've seen was donation only. ;p
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:01 PM
great!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:24 PM
Oooh, very nice, thank you!

Yeh, it is real pretty in New England during autumn. Winter too, if you get one of the real snowy ones. Everything goes all sparkly.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM
I was so disappointed to find one leaf is as big as a park bench. It would be so wonderful if you would consider making a smaller, more realistic version as the photo you have uploaded shows. I think your photo on this site is ideal and looks really nice! Would be great to have that imagery in my sims lots.

Thanks for reading my constructive critic.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazzianna
I was so disappointed to find one leaf is as big as a park bench. It would be so wonderful if you would consider making a smaller, more realistic version as the photo you have uploaded shows. I think your photo on this site is ideal and looks really nice! Would be great to have that imagery in my sims lots.

Thanks for reading my constructive critic.

Whoa! I'm just as surprised as you are. The photo is taken in-game and isn't messed around with so I don't know why there's a huge leaf in your game and not in mine. Is anyone else having the same problem?

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." --James Barrie
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:41 AM
teehee, this reminds me of my house, I will never end up sweeping up those leaves, but I dont mind, i love how they look, the only issue is when you get guests who are delicate about leaves, but my autumn lover frriends are welcome, YEAH!