Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Siding Construction Project *****Teaser***** Sawhorse

by Cooldadx4 Posted 30th Aug 2006 at 2:09 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2006 at 10:16 PM by tigmomx4 : added better close up picture of the sawhorse

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:11 AM
so cool! thanks a lot!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:37 AM
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:21 PM
OMG! You're killing my downloads folder! Stop already!

...i'm on a mac and there is a 10,000 file limit size, my game started crashing, cause I had 16,000...i changed it to 20,000, delved into my os and changed it, scared the holy crap out of me doing that but...just for you tig, just for you...

This is just one more nifty thing. I see the siding lifts there, is that coming as well
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:17 PM Last edited by tigmomx4 : 31st Aug 2006 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Update!
LMAO ...Yes I am going to release ALL the items together as a set when they are done ....And if this upcomming set doesnt get me featured then nothing will ....

**********UPDATE**********

The siding set is about halfway done and stands at 25 new meshes ...I have 1 Major project to finish then the rest is small simple stuff ...The siding stuff pack should be released in the next few days !!!!!!
I have added some screen shots of the stuff that is already done!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:50 PM
This set just keeps getting better and better. (while my downloads file gets bigger and bigger!)

Thank you!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:03 AM
well then i guess i have some bad news LOL i had some more ideas to add to my siding set so it wont be done for prob another week but will prob contain at least 50 new meshes ....im working on the ladders now still have a few more things left to even start making inclluding boxes of siding and some boxes of trim coil and a break which is a device used for bending the aluminum....
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:41 PM
Hey tigmomx4, everything looks great!!
I can't wait until you finish...The Sawhorse looks great in my game...

BTW I have another Idea for you, incase you haven't thought of it...
Maybe you could make some lage and small peices of plywood to set on top of the Sawhorse...And maybe you can make some interior objects as well, like some unfinished cabinets...

idk it's just an idea...what do you think?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 6:23 PM
both great ideas ...I will start on other stuff once my siding project is complete and as of today it is like 90% done ...Unfortunatly im having problems with my cable and i am stuck with dial up right now so it might be a little while before i get the siding set uploaded as it is at like 40-45 new meshes and i still have a few more to go ....

I think i might do cabinets without the drawers and doors on them ..I think that would be pretty cool ...and unfinished wood texture ...I might also make a new interior wall texture for real looking drywall as i have been in construction for over 15 years and never seen drywall hung up and down it is always hung sideways for strength so i might make a couple wall textures to simulate that ...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:00 PM
Sounds good to me...
I can't wait until it's don...
Good luck with the cable...I've been trying to upload a house that I made but my computer freezes every time try, because we had a storm a while back and it fried the cord to the router, so I'm stuck with wireless internet and the card that I put in freezes my computer...So I don't know if I'll ever be able to upload my house... so yeah it sucks..

But everthing you plan on doing sounds great, and if okay with you I may come up witha few more great ideas for you....
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 12:40 AM
Hey tigmomx4, my computer is working a little bit better, and I finally got my house uploaded and its been approoved. So it should be up in a couple of day...hope you're cable is working better...
Got any new previews?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 12:41 PM
nope still on dial up damnit ....ill take a couple pics later and post them with all the new things i got done ....I cant wait to see the house you made ! Maybe your house will get more and more people to make "construction" houses !
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 3:24 PM
Sounds good can't wait to see them....
the house isn't all that great seeing as how I'm not good at making houses, but I just thought I'd make house including your construction set and a few other construction set I have gotten from other site, and see what people think....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 9:03 PM
Thank you ! :)