Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

National Police Station

by andersalinas Posted 30th Aug 2006 at 2:55 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2008 at 11:13 AM by andersalinas

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:57 PM
Looks realistic ...but my sims are not guilty lieutnant !
Good job, ander and tank you for sharing your work

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:40 AM
Thank you this looks very good! I used to have one myself very long time ago before any EP came out, prisoners and cells included. I got tired of it though, those guards were on too friendly terms with the inmates. Might give it another try.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 2:17 AM
Clever desing and good imagination..

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 2:18 AM
Isn't there a set-up somewhere for jailing sims? I think that would work very well with this police station.
#6 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:46 AM
Oh no i hope your police sims dont find my sim guilty lol just kiding hey great idea its a pitty no body has thought about making guns then you could of made a shooting range lol that would be great ***** thanks alot great job.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ferroboy
Isn't there a set-up somewhere for jailing sims? I think that would work very well with this police station.

follow this link.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:54 PM
Hay thats awesome by the way how do you make objects be dignle like the chairs by the table???? anybody tell me plz!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 2:47 AM
Congratulations, you put a lot of creativity and effort here. You just forgot to put the lighting system. Regardless that, 5 stars to you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 11:13 PM
to access prisons and prison items (that work) follow this link http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ims2_Prison.htm this gives you objects etc for the prison to work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 6:36 AM
link no longer works :-(