Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*TESTERS NEEDED* Ufo Space Ship with Alien Pregnancy.

by natoli Posted 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:17 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:54 PM by natoli

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:51 PM
wow! soo cool! Theres a lotof alien stuff up today! lol thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:18 PM
cool i'll check it out thanks!!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:29 PM
lol is September gonna be weird month lol i like this alien stuff though.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:51 PM
Thanks for this - I'll give it a try!. Hmmm, shame it's not a crashed UFO that zaps curious Sims with a death ray if they get too close a-la the brilliant "Destroy all Humans" on the PS-2 thou' - now that would be cool!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:59 PM
Cool! Wish for a baby ..hehe, that sounds funny!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:41 PM
great
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
Thanks for this - I'll give it a try!. Hmmm, shame it's not a crashed UFO that zaps curious Sims with a death ray if they get too close a-la the brilliant "Destroy all Humans" on the PS-2 thou' - now that would be cool!...

Hmmm that does sound interesting, i think i might give it a shot. I dont have much experience with animations but if i do get it working i will defently upload it. Would be funny to see :D

Can't find something? Never Fear... google is here
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:29 PM
Ooooh- I second (or third, whatever) the DeathShip idea! It could also be used to beam up the curious and impregnate them. Since we already have that animation and everything, maybe starting there and moving on to the more... melevolent??
Anyway, sweet object. Thanks!
Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 7:58 PM
Great item, will this fulfill the Alien wants? It would be wondercful if it did. I am looking forward to your future works. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:07 AM
thanks, it's really cool, but umm. it doesn't actually take up any tiles. Sims walk through it. any way to fix it so it's an object according to the sims?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:40 PM
Thank you! Looks great. (I was looking for something like this...)
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 1:46 PM
Top job. Great object for my Area 51 lot that I made a week or so ago. What makes the UFO even better is the "wish for a baby feature". Previous to this download, I spent ages getting six male sims to look through telescopes using the maxmotives and setHour cheat to get alien pregnancies for my alien neighbourhood. Great Job Natoli.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
thanks, it's really cool, but umm. it doesn't actually take up any tiles. Sims walk through it. any way to fix it so it's an object according to the sims?

Yes i did realise that i am working on fixing that so they will not walk through it. Should have it uploaded soon

Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 6:09 AM
where do i find it!? i downloaded it and looked in every section possible and i couldnt find it!!! *cries*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by obdurate kitti
where do i find it!? i downloaded it and looked in every section possible and i couldnt find it!!! *cries*

It will uploaded along side the current version that is there. I am just trying to make the code to make it "solid" so sims dont walk into the very middle of it. Sorry i should have that uploaded asap

Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 8:36 PM
it looks cool.. but it doesn't work in my game.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:33 PM
ok, i finally found it, but it doesnt work....
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:35 AM
That's what I always wanted. Thank you so much! My first alien baby is born in Schönsichtingen (Pleasantville). It seems that even women can get pregnant that way and not just guys. I have to try that when this baby grew up to be a schoolkid.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:17 AM
Default Sigh.
it doesnt work. And I cant sell it either.

Zomgz. The Monkey Just Ate My Pudding N Pickles =O

Visit the baby-->toddler guide at http://www.freewebs.com/bouncingbabysim. Under Counstruction
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 4:00 AM
its cool
Its very cool and very well benn butt why can the guys only have the babys ?
thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 9:26 PM
I've tested it and think it's very cool ! But the action doesn't work .
Oh,well might as well keep it in my basement,my sim is a scientist.

May Viegramukha have pity on you,Nomad Soul !

Xardas :" And He said "Come !" ,and they came.All of them,even the dragons !"
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:21 AM
I used this and it worked like a charm...thanks so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:00 AM
Okay.... PLEASE read this:
When I try to unpack it, it says the file is corrupt and it gives me this weird error diagnostic thing and says "break operation" or "cancel" or"copy to clipboard" WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Is everyone but me just lucky? Are you even going to respond, because nobody here on this site ever responds to me.

"We are all but God's Sims" -Me
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:58 PM
Possible Solution
Quote: Originally posted by ChrisGriffin
Okay.... PLEASE read this:
When I try to unpack it, it says the file is corrupt and it gives me this weird error diagnostic thing and says "break operation" or "cancel" or"copy to clipboard" WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? Is everyone but me just lucky? Are you even going to respond, because nobody here on this site ever responds to me.

If it is RAR, you need to get a newer version and then the error messages will stop.

(()) Pass this ribbon if you know someone who has
//\\ survived, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor since 2004
Page 1 of 2