Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skull Earrings "Elli"

by PhoebeHexe Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:13 AM - Updated 9th Sep 2006 at 9:27 AM by PhoebeHexe

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:51 AM
That's a cute idea! Downloaded for one (or many) of my Sims. ^^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:50 AM
Thank you so much!I have been looking for skull jewelry for ages If you feel like it,I would love a necklace in black leather with skull´n crossbone

Say what??!!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:25 PM
you rock!!!thank you so much

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:39 PM
Thank you ! It was the first time I designed earrings. It's wonderfull you like them. And I'm going to create also the necklace. I hope that it will be as good as the Earrings ;-) .
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:21 PM
Looks great. I only have two sets of earrings in game and I've been meaning to get more for a while. These are perfect for my more alternative sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 10:18 PM
I really like these! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:30 PM
I really like this one. Great job!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 6:17 AM
Those are really cute!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 4:47 PM
Looks great! BTW, where did you get the hair for that model from?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 7:15 PM
You can find the hairstyle at :http://www.noukiesims2.net/
By the way , I finished the Necklace ! Here is a picture :

Do you like it ?
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 7:31 AM
I downloaded these, and while i have other earrings that use the mesh, the won't show up in game on my adult female sims. Do they need to be used by teens or young adults?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 1:16 PM
Hmm...in my game, they work with female adults , too.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 3:38 PM
Wish it did on mine. I'm on Original and University only. I have other necklaces and earrings installed, including (and actually, I believe primarily) others that use this mesh. I suppose that being on my second page of glasses and accessories, I may have overwritten a GUID somewhere, but seeing as there are people on this site with a lot more than two pages of that stuff, I'd be suprised.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 4:06 PM
I don't know , what to do. You are the first person who told about that problem.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:07 AM
It's ok. I'm having another odd problem with someone else's light objects disappearing when I move from buy to live mode, and maybe the fix from that will shed some light on this (er... bad pun not intended).

Most of the earrings and clothes I have are from parsimonious, and I'm pretty sure that's where I got my copy of the mesh from. I'll let you know if I come up with anything, but I have recently installed other earrings, so I know it's not an inherent issue with the mesh. All I can think of would be the GUID, so I'll probably try messing with that soon.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 6:13 AM
They are not showing up because they were uploaded from a Bodyshop project folder. They need to be uploaded from the Saved Sims or Downloads folder.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 7:49 PM
EPs?
Sorry if you said this and I missed it.
But, is this EP compatible?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 11:35 PM
excellent job, these are great! i love the necklace, is there anyway you could make a single dangly one for males? because that would be just like one i wear anway, fantastic job

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:11 AM
"They are not showing up because they were uploaded from a Bodyshop project folder. They need to be uploaded from the Saved Sims or Downloads folder."

Oh My Gosh. You just answered all of my downloaded clothes issues.

Thank you SO much. I... I never quite knew <i>what</i> that folder was for...