Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Friendly Alien Floating Night Light !

by Frenchie Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:00 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:13 PM by -Maylin-

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:04 PM
LOL That's so cute and original at the same time, love it! Thanks for sharing

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:09 PM
Very cool Frenchie, I could imagine through the night hearing a tiny sqeaky voice saying " don't fall asleep or i will probe you and your teddy" :D

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:59 PM
wow! wow! wow! ^_^ your alien stuff is awsome!!
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 3:25 PM
LOL so cute man your alien stuff rocks i love it man.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Alchemist
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:10 PM
Cool and funny, a special gift for our little alien kids. Thank you so much. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:27 PM
Wow thats sooo good ^^ but... it would be better if u took away the littel green guy lol

Wheres The Beef?!?!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:52 PM
lol !!! That is such an adorable idea!! Love it, thanks. ^_^
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:45 PM
Oh wow! I love it I really do.....

I'm so mad I didn't come up with it first (not that I could of made it, I can't mod to save my life). ^.^ thanks!

I'm in a phone booth of the corner of Walk and Don't Walk. -Unknown
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PC.WIZ
Wow thats sooo good ^^ but... it would be better if u took away the littel green guy lol

Hm, then who would protect your child against nightmares by sapping them crazy, eh ? Who ? Who ?

:D
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 8:36 PM
This is awesome! I love all your alien items!
Thanks man!

Are you addicted to Mayonnaise? Is it alright if I use Mayonnaise? I will go outside if you want me to.

- Jim Gaffigan
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:07 PM
French!! You destroyed me!! I have never had so much random theme stuff in my Downloads folder before... damn you and your supernatural imagination! Go back to the purple rock from whence you came!!
:D

Not that I'm odd or anything.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:33 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! it's soooooooo cute!!!!
**dies dramatically**
Alchemist
#14 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:15 PM
Lovely! Is it bad I plan to use this and the other things you made for adults? No, it isn't. Thanks a bunch!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:39 PM
An adult would look strange on a potty chair even an alien one.
Instructor
#16 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:46 AM
Now I wouldn't want to call anyone WEIRD .... but it takes a certain kind of person to come up with ideas like this! Yeah, a really strange, twisted - genius! Thank you, you are great!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:46 AM
I guessed someone who had "Rincewind" in their screenname would appreciate my weirdness
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:37 AM
Adorable! Now all we need is a flying fairy nightlight.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:36 PM
umm ever been abducted with this lamp I know I would get abducted It's great, I'm downloading now :D

http://www.freewebs.com/barneythegoldfish My monthly webcomic about a Goldfish and his adventures in a fishbowl..
http://www.freewebs.com/raikasims2/ my own SIMS 2 site, where some stuff is already up, but cooler stuff will be available soon ..Mesher(s) wanted, but not needed..
Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:57 AM
How darling! I must have laughed for five minutes straight when I saw this! You've done a fantastic job, thank you for sharing it!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 2:22 PM
Lol, Thats so cute! Thanks! :P
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 3:33 PM
that lil dude loks awesome lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:18 PM
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:32 AM
love you for this!!