Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zombie Fantasy Skintone recolor of Louis skin

by dragon_tfm Posted 8th Sep 2006 at 9:39 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 1:30 AM by dragon_tfm

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:09 AM
Well, I think it looks really neat, but the file is corrupt or something, because I can't download it. If you'd fix it, I'd be glad to download it. I plan on using it for an Alien!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 8:19 AM
Anji4062:

I downloaded the skin and extracted it just fine. There doesn't seem to be a problem. Perhaps you should try again?

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anji4062
Well, I think it looks really neat, but the file is corrupt or something, because I can't download it. If you'd fix it, I'd be glad to download it. I plan on using it for an Alien!

hmm please let me know if youve managed to get it

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 10:29 AM
Interesting skin! My alien community just keeps on growing!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:16 AM
Re: The downloading issue. Is it this file or the site? Lately, I have to make several attempts to download anything from this site. Each attempt picks up more of the file. A large file like this could easily take 12 or more attempts.

dragon_tfm, this is very nice! Great color and I love the shiney effect. Would you consider making it an alien default?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:21 PM
love it ^_^

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, it will only be
known as flowers of vanity...
The Final
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Re: The downloading issue. Is it this file or the site? Lately, I have to make several attempts to download anything from this site. Each attempt picks up more of the file. A large file like this could easily take 12 or more attempts.

dragon_tfm, this is very nice! Great color and I love the shiney effect. Would you consider making it an alien default?

i will guess its the site since it was reported that it worked for lamourfou
and i have no clue on how to make somthing default so if anyone knows how feel free to do so and post it on the mts2
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 6:41 AM
Ok, I've been having this same problem all over the site now. It wasn't just your object. There must be something else wrong. Sorry! I can't wait until everything's fixed so I can dl it!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 3:06 PM
cool thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Re: dragon_tfm, this is very nice! Great color and I love the shiney effect. Would you consider making it an alien default?

i so agree, this would be a lovely alien default. i think there are tutorials on how to do it. Hystericalparoxysm may have one infact if im right.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:35 PM
Clicking download just keeps "searching" - could this tasty skin be one of the messed up things after the Big Crash? Sure hope you monitor this site, and can fix it. I'm counting on this for my DNA project as a human/alien cross!