Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*JWoods Autumn Wonderland Tribute Set*

by The Mod Squad Posted 15th Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2006 at 10:09 AM by The Mod Squad

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:30 PM
I'm glad they are all doing well!

Thank you so much for this wonderful set
#3 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:30 PM
OMG this is wonderful i love it thanks a ton you guys rock WOW ***** WOW i'm speechless.

Congrats on getting featured.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:35 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Instructor
#5 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:35 PM
What can i say apart from Fantastic good work 5 stars

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:47 PM
Aww, it's so nice to see this set posted here for free! It's the only donation item I ever "bought" and was well worth it. Time to play with it again! Thanks for the JWoods update too.... I'm glad he's doing well.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:48 PM
Had I been here and known about this set and the family in need, I would have gladly bought it. I'm so very glad they are doing well. Thank you for sharing this marvelous set!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:49 PM
Wow. Amazing. And it's nice to hear that JWoods and his family are doing good.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 7:54 PM
Amazing set!! 5 stars *****

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AbstractSIMmer187

*laugh* They're The Mod Squad! They're practically the definition of "featured." :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:33 PM
Wow! This is very, very useful.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 8:42 PM
It is really great to hear how they are doing. I know it was a terrible time for them. I can only hope things continue to get better. And thank you for offering this again...just in time for fall. Thank you.

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Forum Resident
#13 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:03 PM
its beautiful
thanks a lot for this
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AbstractSIMmer187

They are the mod squad. No matter what they do, its featured And its not just one person either.

Good job once again, mod squad! Poor JWoods, I feel very bad for him. You are all very nice.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:14 PM
wow weee.

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:32 PM
I'm so glad to get a nice update on JWoods and family; it's unspeakably scarry to be left wondering about people in a situation like that. Fortunately, those that I know down there only lost everything they owned- which sounds odd, but at least it wasn't a life. The set here is amazing and I'm glad the donations for it were of help.
*****Here's to an uneventful new year!!*****

Always,
Emma
Forum Resident
#17 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:43 PM
Great work guys! Those leaves are perfect, just the sort of thing I've been looking for. Thanks!
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:47 PM
Wow! I only mailed Lyric and Boblishman the other day asking where I could get this set at the link was broken and now here it is! yay!
Thanks for making it available!

Nat xxx
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:52 PM
Thanks guys for offering this set , it is absolutely wonderful.I never knew about Jwoods story but i'm glad to hear of the positive outcome and i'm very touched to know that people of this site have helped.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#20 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 9:55 PM
It's wonderful to hear JWoods is doing well and fabulous of you guys to offer this up for download by everyone. Thank you
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:13 PM
Pretty awsome, i like it.

If you like my work, please rate and thank me. If you want a certain type of house, I take requests.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:20 PM
This is fantastic! Simply amazing! Thanks for all your hard work and thanks for the update on Jwoods and family. Glad to know everyone is doing well..

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:27 PM
Thank you, thank you for offering this set for free!!! I didn't know the story behind it, but sure am glad JWoods is fine, it could have been anyone of us in his situation. It is great that he had so many friends to help him and his family.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:29 PM
This set is phenominal & the screenshot of the little kid holding a handful of leaves is adorable! ^.^ Also great to know JWoods is doing well.

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
Instructor
#25 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 11:51 PM
It's good to hear that JWoods is doing good. ^_^

This set is wonderful. I love Fall so much and now my kids can enjoy it also.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Page 1 of 4