Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halloween OutDoor Set

by OpenHouseJack Posted 18th Sep 2006 at 7:15 AM - Updated 19th Sep 2006 at 10:25 AM by OpenHouseJack

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:21 AM
Nicely done!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:22 AM
I can't seem to pick up the mesh from sunair, it is in her news but when I click on it all I get is the previous download, any ideas?
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluevirago57
I can't seem to pick up the mesh from sunair, it is in her news but when I click on it all I get is the previous download, any ideas?

I know it's annoying because they move a lot but it's on page 68

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 7:59 AM
It doesn't even show page 68 Jack, tried it on three browsers. Never mind will have to wait for both hers and yours! Thanks anyway
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:58 PM
I´m having trouble to get into her site. I´ve tried several times but but it only get´s blank. It must be something wrong with the site
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MilliePly4
I´m having trouble to get into her site. I´ve tried several times but but it only get´s blank. It must be something wrong with the site

I've finally got the mesh today, but I know you can only use Internet Explorer to view the site. It doesn't work otherwise.

Thanks Jack lovely stuff!!!!!