Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

German Police Uniforms - NPC & Career Overrides

by Mikikitty Posted 21st Sep 2006 at 5:35 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2006 at 7:01 PM by Mikikitty

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:38 PM
shweet stuff thanks for this

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:40 PM
Nice!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:57 PM
Oh yeah
It rocks!
I am from germany.Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hockeystatqueen
Nice!

Took the words from my mouth.

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 8:26 PM
They are well done, but I think they look better with jacket. However, I don't believe you had enough experience and time for that, so still great work - although they look ugly without the jacket and hats in RL.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 8:47 PM
Given Germany's history, it shouldn't be surprising that there are only very few black people in Germany, and of those who live here, even fewer have done so for a significant amount of time (i.e. generations). Turkish police officers (or rather officers of Turkish ancestry) would be more realistic here - at least where I live.

But in the end, the fact that the ethnic mix of the generated NPC is geared towards reflecting American society more than that of another nation is surely no more disruptive to the immersion than the American-style school buses or post boxes.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 9:52 PM
ok i may sound dumb but isn't the german po po's call the gestopo or something like that or is that only when it was like world war 2 oh and Neet'o these uniforms for the police r way better then the game ones

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:13 PM
@Fat_D: Yeah, I prefer them with jacket, too (especially the black leather ones), but I just needed those uniforms for my fotostory and thought to share them. Might look into that at some point, though.

@JustTheBast: I know why there are not many black people in Germany, but I was asked if I could change that too with the NPCs (well, no, and I don't want to). There's quite a lot of Turkish / East European police where I live.

@tyana:

German police nowadays: http://www.washjeff.edu/CAPL/images/l/699.jpg
Gestapo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:49 PM
danke, Mikikitty

ich habe übrigens gehört, dass die deutsche Polizei in Zukunft auch
blaue Uniformen bekommen soll. In Hessen fahren sie übrigens schon blaue
Polizeiwagen.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucky7183
danke, Mikikitty

ich habe übrigens gehört, dass die deutsche Polizei in Zukunft auch
blaue Uniformen bekommen soll. In Hessen fahren sie übrigens schon blaue
Polizeiwagen.

wollt ich auch grad sagn...und soweit ich weis haben die das jetzt schon überall...nagut in berlin warn sie ende august noch grün
vllt. solltest du das mal updaten...blau is eh schöner als dieses scheusliche grün >.<

Was würdest du tun wenn die Nachricht käm:
"Nur noch 100 Tage bis zum Untergehn"?
Wär dein letzter Spruch ein Witz oder ein Gebet?
100 Tage bis zum Untergehn.
100 Tage bis zum Untergehn.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:43 AM
Super!! Dankeschön :-)
Adds some realism... I wish there was a way to have German post boxes and buses too... aber man kann nicht alles haben ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:47 AM
Why would I make blue uniforms? o_O There ARE blue in the original game!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tyana
ok i may sound dumb but isn't the german po po's call the gestopo or something like that or is that only when it was like world war 2 oh and Neet'o these uniforms for the police r way better then the game ones

Oh my god!
Read some books and learn more about history!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tyana

Yeah... and Gengis Khan was president of the US after Ronald McDonald.

Why not reading some books my dear ?

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:42 PM
Great outfits, I don't understand why they make it blue in the origonal. Blue! Mabye it's just a sim thing...

Just wondering, could you make some English ones please, y'know, black with the badge. That would look awsome in my game! And if you had time, you could give yourself a challenge to make a hat too!

There is no spoon
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 6:16 PM
Yeah tolle Idee <3 Dankeschön
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:10 PM Last edited by bluelavender24 : 4th Feb 2008 at 2:13 PM. Reason: forgot to write a thank you message
Quote: Originally posted by teirrah1995
Great outfits, I don't understand why they make it blue in the origonal. Blue! Mabye it's just a sim thing...

Just wondering, could you make some English ones please, y'know, black with the badge. That would look awsome in my game! And if you had time, you could give yourself a challenge to make a hat too!

They are blue because (just like the school buses) a lot of things in the game are based on the US.

I'm also from Germany and I like the German police uniforms and police cars a lot better than the US American ones. Thanks.
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:38 AM
I know this isn't the point of them, but these make great Sheriff uniforms D:

The suspect is guilty.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 11:42 AM
Tyana (Minnesota)is a true American, ignorant and pretentieux.I said that the best sites are few Germans and French, and work better than sites Us or UK.
Thank you for your creation Mikikitty.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 6:21 AM
@jlouis: As an American, I can say that I hate America. Because realistically America isn't that well... Open-minded. Filled to the brim with dumbasses. As a world traveler I know that in Europe a distance of 60km can make a huge difference in culture and geography. Luckily some countries are so small that it doesn't matter much anyways. The only problem with America is just how close-minded, and just plain unresourceful so many Americans are. Stop being so very ignorant yourself.

@Tyrana: Congratulations, you look stupid.

How did you do this? I am trying to do a UK police mod but I can't find the new texture.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:44 AM
Could make a german panzer III tank for decoration that would be sweet.
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM
Im trying to make a ww2 battle field but there no tanks if you could help me out that would be great.
P.S. and maybe a sherman tank to go with the panzer

If it's broken, don't try to fix it, you'll just make it worse! >=)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:29 PM
Hey these look like uniforms GTA Vice City!

Go Super Mario Project bu Rapsheba!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 7:36 PM
yes and vice city uniform are realy close to miami uniform i think a know why because vice city its miami lol XD but thy also look like country side and its perfect for sims state ther is all village in sims state ther is no big metropolice in the sims and again sorry for my unreadable english i spoke french XD
Page 1 of 2