Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pets Billboards in Simlish

by paigeturnersims Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 4:55 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2008 at 5:41 PM by paigeturnersims

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:46 PM
Very cute but don't you know anyone can write simlish now, for real... check the featured downloads

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:54 PM
Very nice, thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pickpock
Very cute but don't you know anyone can write simlish now, for real... check the featured downloads

Yeah, well these were made prior to that, but in any case I personally don't like the use of for instance the zodiac symbols as Simlish letters, I prefer my own kind of Simlish, but that's just me.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:48 PM
they're cool, thanks alot

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 6:20 PM
As a response to a request made by an other simmer I've made a second version of the font that doesn't use the zodiac symbols as normal letters. I hope you will considder looking at it and give me your opinion.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMale
As a response to a request made by an other simmer I've made a second version of the font that doesn't use the zodiac symbols as normal letters. I hope you will considder looking at it and give me your opinion.

Hadn't seen that update, will keep your font in mind for sure.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:09 AM
Great job! They are so cute. I can't wait to see cute little purple puppy pugs in the sims 2: pets (Preorder from amazon to get purple pug skin) I love puppies especially purple ones Great job!
P.S. Cute avatar

If you are a girl visit www.girltopia.piczo.com for advice, games, fun, and quizzes.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:38 PM
great! thanks
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 11:08 PM
Great idea! ^__^ how do you know simlish or is it made up?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 3:22 PM
do you have pets yet? because i need a working no pets sign that keeps them out if you can do that for me

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:40 AM
Love these! They are just purrfect for my game. Sorry couldn't resist! Thank you!