Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

James Marsters as "Spike"

by obsessisim Posted 25th Sep 2006 at 3:38 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2006 at 10:07 PM by obsessisim : added optional texture

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM
I used to watch buffy it was a pretty good show. This sim is pretty good but i would suggest making his hair color a little more platinum if you could. Thanks for the sim.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:08 AM
I guess you watch Angel too.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 1:19 AM
Huge Angel fan. Actually he had his own platinum blonde hair but he looked better in this. I worked for two weeks on him and what a bizarre co-incidence, I looked for him today and there we are with two Spikes back to back.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 2:29 AM
Thanks obsessisim, this looks a lot more like the real spike than the one I got now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:17 AM
Thank you for uploading the platinum blonde hair. It makes him seem a little less human with the platinum. I can tell you worked hard on him. Thanks again great job.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 4:37 PM
Thank you, I appreciate your comments. Spike really has to have that bleached hair, I agree.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:01 AM
His face is wonderful! Very well done. Maybe you can try again, using the same face? The hair just a little lighter and curlier.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:19 PM
Thank you for your compliment. I have done his hair colour again, but not uploaded it. I'm not so sure about the curlier though, it depended on whether his hair was a bit longer. I'm guessing he may have naturally curly hair that wandered off a bit when it got a bit longer and had less product to hold it in place, just guessing mind you. In some of the pictures I have he has some great curls in the front but I just couldn't reproduce them to my satisfaction. He has a recurring role on Smallville now and I think he's gone prematurely grey from all that bleach (been there done that, lol) and they're colouring it a nice reddish brown, probably close to his original colour. But they're using a lot of product to keep it in place. He looks more boyish with it curly but I like the rogue Spike, the bad boy, black leather coat. OOh, yeah, momma buy me one of those. sigh...

Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:50 PM
Very nice job! I'm re-populating my Sims game and needed a new Spike. Yours is much nicer than the one I had before. Thank you!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:04 PM
Why thank you, what a nice compliment. Very pleasant way to start off the day.

Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 5:43 PM
Thanks for the Spike character. You made the best one. Can you make a Drusilla also?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 3:26 PM
Best Sim-Spike I've seen so far. Great work!