Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers Wanted* Fully Animated/Functional Soda Pop Vending Machine

by pacotacoplayer Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-

136 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:55 AM
Great Job!! I Love It!!
P.S. What is that rollercoaster track in the
backround.

:)(::)(:
(::)(::)
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:57 AM
Very well done.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:57 AM
wow... i hav been lookin for one of these for ages!!
thanx

"Love's the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
When angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom"
[Funeral Of Hearts - HIM]
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:03 AM
Great! my boyfriend will love this being the coke head that he is :P

you should have made them burp after they've drunk their coke lol :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:04 AM
lol! That would be funny! I was thinking of doing that but forgot to Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:04 AM
Awesome job, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:10 AM
that is too cool!!! thank you so much!!!

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:17 AM
Great object. I know there's one already by the fabulous katy, but this one is can form. It looks really nice too. Thanks, pacotaplayer.
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:18 AM
This is such a cool idea.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:21 AM
Great Idea Thankyou very much. My simmies will now beable 2 drink the great drink of coke.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:29 AM
WOW Awesome, love Coke too! :D

Thanks, i know a lot of people wanted this :p

Can't wait till this is feautred

Thanks!

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:34 AM
My Sims can now enjoy my favorite drink.Great job and thank you for sharing.
Corrosively Delightful
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:39 AM Last edited by cokenasmile : 27th Sep 2006 at 4:24 AM. Reason: typo
ok, I tested this in game and while you did a good job on most of it, I found a couple things you might want to be aware of or at least let people know about. Just a little constructive criticism from a coke fan.

The doorbell press animation is a little off from where the buttons are, I understand why, but it's nice to know ahead of time.
The texture was very dark in my game even when I played with the settings, nothing like the one pictured. I could barely make out that it is red in game.
The texture on the can is backwards/mirrored. The can also seems a bit squat/short, and the sims drink it with a good space between the can and their mouth like in your pic.

All in all, I know you had a lot of help from very talented people, and it looks pretty good.

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
SO much to do and so many other things to distract me.
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:46 AM
This is awesome paco! Keep up the great work! :D

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:49 AM
Would be nice if someone make this A Sim style-cola. I kinda don't like to put propaganda in my game. hehe
Anyway great job!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Forum Resident
#17 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:54 AM
It looks nice.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:03 AM
Wonderful!
Thanks so so much!! :D
Alchemist
#19 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:18 AM
Your coke machine is great. I was surprised to see my name in your credit. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#20 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:22 AM
I see you got it working. Good job! You gotta wonder why Maxis never made a vending machine for drinks.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:24 AM
Always wanted this since TS2 came out. Miss having a pop machine in my game. Will this work autonomously, like if I put this in a business? Any whoo, Great job and keep them coming, LOL.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:35 AM
Paco, this is great!!! I love the one Katie has made and will enjoy yours also. So thanks for a wonderful creation from you and thanks for all the hard work you did.
Paco, what is the yellow thing in the background of your photo?? It looks like a ride at a carnavil.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:44 AM
This is awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:56 AM
Let me just start off by saying thank you, ive been wanting a vending machine for ages thank you so much for making it , im now going to make my sims drink Coke till there blader expoleds or at least bladder failer ^_^, now if some one could make a vending machine that has snacks like chips and cookies
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:16 AM
Yay! Finally, with the addition of the vending machine, my dorm rooms shall be complete! This is a great download, and it'll be a crime if it isn't featured. Thanks so much for sharing!

K.B.
Page 1 of 6