Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

new Mesh-Bread machine with 5 Recolor

by feeEssen Posted 6th Oct 2006 at 9:41 AM - Updated 6th Oct 2006 at 3:03 PM by feeEssen

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:44 AM
I never see this kind of bread machine before. Nice mesh.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 10:44 AM
it's not a bread machine, it's a meat slicer. You often see them on butchers counters in a delicatessen's shop or a supermarket.

They're for cutting slices of processed meat. The meat is reformed from ground up chicken or turkey or whatever the case may be, into a big block which is held up to the blade and the slices get shaved off it. I think people in the US would recognise it as luncheon meat??

Bread makers look similar to small ovens (square shaped with a door on top?) It's a good object anyway especially if your sim in OFB wants to open a butchers shop =)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:46 AM
As curlysworld said, it's like a meat slicer. When we go to the butchers, they can cut like your ham or turkey or corn beef. It doesnt just HAVE to be luncheon meat. Cuz thats how we get our ham sliced

Anyway, This object is really cool! Thanks feeEssen :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 12:26 PM
In fact it is a good old german breadslicer. Bread in Germany has another texture almost like jewish reye bread and a really crusty crust. You will need a slicer because a good bread get sold by the loaf and is unsliced.

The difference between a meat- and a breadslicer is the blade. Newer slicers are electronical ajustable to meat, lunchmeat and bread.

And FeeEssen a very good work. I love it.

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:01 PM
Good job fee!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:11 PM Last edited by feeEssen : 6th Oct 2006 at 1:19 PM.
Lol, you think quite a lot as one says now!
I come from Germany and here we said to it bread machine..Now they are electric of course.
One can cut of course also meat, sausage and cheese with it.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:10 PM
Yes that´s right, we said in German a "bread machine"

Good job, for your bread machine or meat slicer :P. Thank you! Wonderful download :-)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:15 PM
Great work, thanks. BTW in South Africa that is exactly what our bread slicers look like!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
#10 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:29 PM
Yup i agree with Eedgan i'm also from South Africa and bread slicers look the same thanks alot for this :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:47 PM
I have a nice old bread slicer like that from germany that i use in my kitchen. I love it, and my sims will love this! Thank you soo much!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:30 PM
thats odd.. in the netherlands bread machines look completely different, and we dont call the meatslicers breadmachines either, even though dutch and german are quite alike anyways, it also looks abit like a.. circular saw (or whatever in english) so its multifunctional thankyou
Scholar
#13 Old 24th May 2008 at 3:49 AM
Wonderful Bread Maker! Thanks!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!