Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Valintine Cat

by angelmarlo Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 7:26 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:02 AM by Canoodle

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:20 PM
How did u make it pink " its so cute"
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:04 AM
Tis cat is cute. I think you spelled Valentine wrong. Not sure. ^^ I think you can unlock the pink color. But this kitty is soo cute. I must download!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:53 PM
Can someone turn this into a zip or package file...my mom has the computer passworded and won't download anything...that means WinRAR and Q-Xpress
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:57 AM
I have a family that is all pink and they are going to love this little kitty cat!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:13 PM
i downloaded it and now i dont know where it is
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Love100
How did u make it pink " its so cute"

go into the neighborhood of ts2 and click on the three dots or press F5 (options menu) click those things where you adjust free will and there should be a key in the bottom right-hand corner of the blue screen. (keep searching the options if there isnt ) and enter this code to unlock pink: KMKBWY1QHHI1H938MAH go here for all the other unlockables: http://compsimgames.about.com/od/th...unlockables.htm you can get collars, fur colours and markings for cats and dogs

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!