Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

William Morris Windrush Wall and Floor Set

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 6:05 PM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 12:46 PM by HystericalParoxysm

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:20 PM
These are really beautiful, i am looking forward to any fursther walls and floors by you

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:13 PM
This set is gorgeous!!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:34 PM
Muchas gracias (Thank you very much). These look great and I love the color choice.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:33 AM
I love the delicate little curlique florish at the top of the wainscotting -- so casually elegant.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:54 AM
HystericalParoxysm, you have such a keen eye for detail and such extraordinary taste, it is always a paramount pleasure to download any item that has passed through your hands. Simple "thank you" may suffice for most instances, but where your work is concerned a troupe of panegyrists should follow in your wake! I have never once failed to adore your work, though I have often remained silent -- much to my shame. Herewith, let me give voice to the proper adulation so well deserved of a artist of such manifold skills and superior talents! You are a blessing to this Community and an asset to MTS2 in more ways than can be named; your gifts to us are the gifts of a supreme artisan ever waxing better. You have few equals and I adore you as one of the chief goddesses of the Sims Pantheon. If it were within my powers, I would grant you a nimbus of divine majesty and a photus of genius.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:34 AM
Fantastic Looking
This is sheer talent to be able to do detail work like this‘`’
Thank you so much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:23 AM
thanks