Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egypt: The Temple

by alexasrosa Posted 10th Dec 2006 at 12:10 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2008 at 1:20 PM by alexasrosa : Changed mesh information

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
INTENSELY cool! Wow...thanks so much The sacred dancer is gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 9:16 PM
OMG! These are so cool! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:01 PM
Fantastic quality, but the dancer is dangerously close to a nip slip Another skintone would work though.
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:41 PM
Very beautiful egyptian outfits.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:05 AM
great outfits design, and very nice colors, thanks

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laurearien
Fantastic quality, but the dancer is dangerously close to a nip slip Another skintone would work though.

^hahahaha I noticed that too

Great job though, I think they're all beautiful, as I love all things Egyptian. Thank you.
Scholar
#8 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:58 AM
Awesome work, I love them all thanks a lot for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:00 PM
The detailing on these is unbelieveably fantastic! This must have taken forever to get right.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 9:57 PM
These are fantastic, every time I see your work I'm awed by the details!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 7:03 AM
These are wonderful! I have a very large egyptian family (into third generations now) and it's been so hard to find clothes for them all! I'm downloading your egyptian stuff as fast as you make them! Thank you so much for all the period pieces you do! Any plans for other ages of egyptian stuff, such as child, YA or elder?

Sims...the perfect outlet for the God complex in all of us!

Check out the stories on my Sim Page!
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=957920
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeSaber
These are wonderful! I have a very large egyptian family (into third generations now) and it's been so hard to find clothes for them all! I'm downloading your egyptian stuff as fast as you make them! Thank you so much for all the period pieces you do! Any plans for other ages of egyptian stuff, such as child, YA or elder?

Keep an eye... they'll be here...

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Alchemist
#13 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 5:45 PM
Fantastic job, alexas, as always. These Egyptians are very sugestive. Thanks forever. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 8:13 AM
great job, i love the egyptian time period clothing...by the way how did you make them do the hula dance...i've always wondered about that
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:40 PM
For the hula, use Squinge's hack here http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=9544

It's a great hack!

Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:10 PM
thanks a whole bunch
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:05 AM
This combined with your Roman uploads, my sims are in historical heaven!
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 2:46 AM
umm I'm having a problem. The downloads aren't showing up in my game. I tried downloading them with Q express and without. With Q express my download gets denied and when I click them all seperatly it say that the file is restricted help!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:50 AM
The dancer is beautiful
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:42 PM
These are awesome. I can't wait to try them in the game.

You should check out the egyptian collection at saphire sims2 they have a cool egyptian living room and kitchen set that will go with these.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:27 AM
These are so awesome. Could you tell me where you got the skintone for the black male?
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:19 PM
Skintone by Glance but I got him complete as Carlson at http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=30396

He's a hunk, right? ;o)

Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:52 PM
That Egyptian Dancer Outfit is Gorgeous! Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 12:16 PM
Wow O.O very nice!)))
Space Pony
#25 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 2:42 PM
The details are awesome.

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Page 1 of 3