Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A corset (Padmé's Weddinggown Corset)

by marie_fay Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 1:18 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:34 AM
OMG that is SOOO lovely! i mean i dont know what i was expecting...but not that i love love love how it goes along perfectly with her weird little wedding dress

New Home. Come check it out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:57 PM
Fantastic work, yet again, marie_fay. Please keep putting out the Star Wars outfits! I'm hoping that you'll serve us up some Jedi robes in more variety. If you ever decide to start up a request thread, please let me know. hehehe

By the way, what mesh from Maxis is this corset based off of? Is it one of the skin tight outfits? Or does it have parts that stick out? I haven't checked it out in game, just looked at the screen shots you took.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:56 PM
It's the black bra.... I hope nothing sticks out... but I couldn't see anything odd..... If you want to request something, just tell me suggestions and tipps are always welcome But I can't promise anything because I need good pictures..... and a nice mesh... ^^

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 10:42 PM
Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful. I always use it in game, regardless if it's on Padme or not. Thank you SO much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 8:16 AM
It's really beautiful, thanks Marie!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:19 AM Last edited by rlhellewell : 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:32 AM.
this is very nice. Could you possibly make the wedding dress, maybe with the veil she wears? I would love to have it. You always do such a beautiful job on your creations. Thanks.

http://www.padmeswardrobe.com/aotc_wedding.php

this site has good pictures of most of her outfits
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 4:55 PM
this is so nice and so beautiful.
btw, what is the hair?