Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XMsims #39 (page 54) Alpha edits & recolors - No headband.

by bailelizabeth Posted 27th Feb 2007 at 5:07 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2007 at 5:17 AM by bailelizabeth

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 6:22 AM Last edited by Blondeliquorice : 27th Feb 2007 at 6:26 AM. Reason: Speeling Mistake
Wow! Bailey these are amazing! You work so well with, SimPE or BodyShop (I'm not useful in those things >_<) I can't wait to see what you make next! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:05 AM
Thanks, I really like these.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:25 AM
These are really beautiful, thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:24 AM
gorgeous work! Thank you

(O_o)/") hi!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:24 AM
wow! I loved this style but the headbands didn't match the clothing sometimes so I am glad you made these! Nice work!!!

....................................................................................................
View My Sims LiveJournal HERE
....................................................................................................
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:07 AM
Brilliant! Well done on a marvelous edit.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:40 AM
I love that hair!! But I can't open the downloaded file *cries*
Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:40 PM
these are adorable and i LOVE that mesh so thank you for making new colors!

Where did you get the clothing in the blonde, black, strawberry blonde pictures?
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 3:13 PM
Nice work! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 4:27 PM
These are amazing! Your really good with stuff like this!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:27 PM
I have a stupid questionIs the brown recolor the one in your teen outfit with sculls pictures?
Because I loved that hair and read that you are going to upload it soon, but I can't tell if this is the same (it was hard to see if the hair in sculls outfit pics had headband or not, and it looked a little bit more reddish than this.)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:41 PM
I have been waiting for someone to make this!!!!!

No I can finally make my self sim.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :]

"I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” - Galileo Galilei
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:21 PM
Default ...
Quote: Originally posted by pixie
I have a stupid questionIs the brown recolor the one in your teen outfit with sculls pictures?
Because I loved that hair and read that you are going to upload it soon, but I can't tell if this is the same (it was hard to see if the hair in sculls outfit pics had headband or not, and it looked a little bit more reddish than this.)

Yepp, it's the same hair. The lighting is just a tad bit different in the two pictures.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaPanda1988
these are adorable and i LOVE that mesh so thank you for making new colors!

Where did you get the clothing in the blonde, black, strawberry blonde pictures?

Clothing, eh? :D

~*~ Blonde - made by me, not yet available for download (I'm uploading it here soon, no worries... )
~*~ Black - peggysims donation skin, converted to teen & put on a different mesh by me.
~*~ Strawberry blonde - made by me, but I don't think I'll be uploading it. Sorry.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
Thank you so much! :D
Your models are so beautiful ^_^
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:43 PM
Amazing! Thank you so much!!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:08 PM
that looks nice! thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:00 PM
Superwickedawesome bailey! As usual :P
Hahah.

sorry. I just remembered the pm about the biffy clown names XD
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:09 AM
Thanks!!!

Lala♥
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:26 PM
Wow great job as usual with the recolors.

Check out my teen clothes at The Laundry Basket
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:12 PM Last edited by RedHotRosie : 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:20 PM.
thanks!
Edit:And hound562,I went to your site and signed your GB but once again... wow!Ever thought of opening a clothes makeover palace?wow!
~RHR

In memory of my two ducklings I got for my last birthday that disapeared one after another(in the night...creepy, huh?)I will sign each post with ~RHR :duck: :duck:
http://www.Pennytips.4t.com
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:34 PM
Thanks!! I love 'em.

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bailelizabeth
Yepp, it's the same hair. The lighting is just a tad bit different in the two pictures.

I actually realised that when I noticed the brown-haired model has the same outfit - with skulls.That was after I posted.

On topic: thank you a million, these recolors are truly beautiful!
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:44 AM
Hey I love your things. You have really cute things. Thank you very much....
Page 1 of 3