Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OoOo Pretty Eyes :)

by Zaggytiddies Posted 12th Apr 2007 at 2:47 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 6:04 AM
These are gorgeous! They're the perfect kind of real-yet-unreal eyes I love to use on my Sims. maybe now I can stop abusing pickpock's eyes so much... :P

Thanks!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 6:48 AM
Your eyes are beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 12:38 PM
These are gorgeous! ^__^ Thanks! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:08 PM
Yay! Glad you like them. Thanks for commentin'
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 8:13 PM
Ooh! The eyes! YAY! Thanks for uploading them! (I'm Intrepid over at s2c, btw. ^.^)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 12:11 PM
i'm with GoodMorningMisterFear i love these type of eyes....and they are amazing....thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:59 AM
wow they really stand out great job i love them

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:15 AM
pretty! please upload teagan!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:41 PM
They are nicely done, but I'm not going to use them. By the way, I really think your models look like geeks. Sorry for being so rough on you, but I'm just posting my opinion. Don't hate me for my negative personality. I was born with it.

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:42 AM
no problem... thanks for thanking me though...lol
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 9:48 AM
I really love these eyes, I have such a hard time making them myself. You wouldn't think eyes would be that difficult, but they are! Anyway, thank you for the gorgeous eyes, the Clash eyes are my personal favorite.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 9:32 PM
these are my favorite eyes ever and i always use them i wish these could be made into defaults....