Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full Of Stars - Eyes

by pickpock Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 6:24 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:00 AM
thanks for this great set. i quite like the lighter one. maybe for elves too. and the quote is from the end of 2001 i think. anyway, great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:41 AM
pickpock As always I love your work :lovestruc . I just wish I knew which of the Enayla skins you used. Now I'm going to have to go looking for this one . Thank you for the great jod.

Stupid people, Stupid people
I hate Stupid people!
Way too many of them in the world today.
I point no fingers.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:51 AM
I love this -- but, is there any chance you can make a set of default eyes out of them? For aliens, I mean?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:35 AM
My god... it's full of pretty! Awesomeness, pickpock.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:06 AM
Thanks everyone!
eco - Bonus Points!
mrdolphins21 - The skin I used is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=186446
Birgitte Heuschkel - I don't think you can make default alien eyes, if that's what you mean. I don't know why since you can make a new default for vampires...But I've never seen it in any case.

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:17 AM
Thanks I hadn't seen those before.

Stupid people, Stupid people
I hate Stupid people!
Way too many of them in the world today.
I point no fingers.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:26 AM
*giggles* If it's something that Enayla has made, just ask me. I'm *such*a fangirl

Instructor
#9 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 11:38 AM
cool! now I can make my parents! JOKE! xD thanks for these =) they look realy awsome with enayla's skins =)
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 12:27 PM
thank you, pickpock, for that beautiful set, the best alien-eyes , I think!!!
...and a very nice new avatar
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 12:30 PM
brilliant job i love them
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
Thankies! Glad you like

Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:29 PM
woo! new alien eyes! *dances* I love all your work, these are lovely too!... now to go and invade my sims!

Thanks to Maxis for an amazing game.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:16 PM
You *can* make alien defaults, I've personally had several in my game. Amun-ra at Insim regularly includes them with his eye sets, the latest of which can be found here. Or here on mts2 you can find one included with Enayla's alien skin as default.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:56 PM
so beautiful!love it a lot!thanx sweety
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sysa
You *can* make alien defaults, I've personally had several in my game. Amun-ra at Insim regularly includes them with his eye sets, the latest of which can be found here. Or here on mts2 you can find one included with Enayla's alien skin as default.

Cool, I've learnt something today. But unfortunatly that's not making defaults using SimPE. But if someone else would like to make defaults, feel free, just drop me a line before you upload.

Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:59 AM
Thankyou very much! These are so shiny! (Runs away to make alien with pearly-pale eyes)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:09 AM
Yay! I always used the same eyes for my aliens over and over! (I think they are Enayla's.) Its good to have some variety, Considering I don't like majorly realistic eyes. Unless I'm using Enayla's skins that is lol
Thanks these are amazing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:42 AM
Brilliant, I love them on my simmies esp with Enayla's skins. Thanks so much for your beautiful work.
and BTW even though I am late to the party - as always.......but, (and I could be wrong) isn't it the last thing mission control on Earth hear Dave Bowman say before he disapperars into the star gate/monolith. Something like "the thing's hollow and oh my god it's full of stars" I maybe wrong on that.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:26 AM
Really nice! I especially love the top one; it looks like there are galaxies in those eyes! They're really, really lovely!

I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity, and still be a human.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:30 PM
Oh my God... it's full of awesomeness! Great job, pickpock!